re-dying white bags?

1. i read in anohter thread that chanel can re-dye white caviar bags for additional $150 (or something like that)

i don't know how reliable this information is.

nonetheless, has anyone asked if hermes was willing to re-dye its white bags

2. Re-dying white bags? :blink: Once you re-dye, do you have anymore white birkin? :blink: Might as well order a new one and build up your collection. :noworry:

If Hermes can re-dye white birkins, shouldn't they be able to re-dye other colors too? OR, re-dye dirty white into new white again?

Hermes, wanna take my idea? :graucho:

3. I've heard that when you send the handbags for refurbishment they can look brand spanking new. I'm don't think they re-dye them, but definitely big-time cleaning!

4. Many years ago I purchased a nice/expensive white bag a Nordstrom. A few months later some strange mark appeared on the front and so I took it back. They sent it out to be redyed and it came back perfect. I was afraid that it might look chalky as it was a box leather, but it was fine. However, since that episode I have been very wary about buying a white bag of any great expense. I don't think I would want to take the chance even with Hermes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice