Re-discover a Chloe in your closet: fall in love with your bag all over again!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats - can't wait to re-see your edith :biggrin: Naughty naughty for selling the first one :P

2. I know right? trying to make my mistake right :biggrin:

3. sorry~ side note, the cat is a beauty!

4. daisyrockyrosie -- I can see why that Noir Quilted Bay is one of your favorites!:drool::drool:

5. Okay ladies, I'm bringing this thread back because I used to love lurking through it, and now I finally have a Chloe to "rediscover" of my very own!!

My '05 Choco Paddington has not been getting much love from me lately... :shucks: She was abandoned in favor of a Rebecca Minkoff MAM that was just a little bit lighter and easier to wrangle while out-and-about. Finances have been a little *ahem* tight, lately (:true:smile: and I got caught up in the MAM-craze all over again and seriously considered selling the paddy to fund another RM. I even contacted a consignment shop and got a trade-in estimate. But just this morning I decided to pull the Chloe out and have a look at it again, and after several minutes of fondling and fiddling with the bag, I came to the conclusion that I had clearly lost my marbles for a moment there and that I would be certifiably out of my mind to sell this purse!

I mean, seriously! The leather on this bag is DIVINE. And I do not use that word often! It slouches so beautifully and I literally cannot stop touching it. I even loosened the side straps to un-cinch the body of the bag a little bit, and it makes a big difference. Somehow makes the bag feel sufficiently "different" to sate my thirst for a shiny new purse.

Anyways, I just wanted to share with people I know will commiserate :drinkup: I tried to explain the thrill of rediscovery with the BF and he just looked at me like I was nuts.

Anyone else put a neglected bag back into rotation lately??? :graucho:

6. Yes!!! Me too!! I've totally thought about selling my paddy then I bring her out and wonder if I've lost my mind. Such a beautiful bg with amazing leather. I still bring her out!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice