RBL Fan Collection 2.0

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Dear Friends, I am beyond excited as I just found out that my submission to the RBL Fan Collection 2.0 has made it to the finalist stage :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:

Please take a look and vote http://blog.rescuebeauty.com/fan-collection-2-0-finalists/

Here's a look at my inspiration!

(Mods -- please edit out the image if it is not allowed to give hints)

Reveillion for tpf.jpg
  2. Those pics are so calming! I can only imagine how beautiful the color would be.

3. :tup:

4. ohh- how exciting! Good luck

5. Thanks Ladies! Let's hope that 13 is a lucky number!

6. :happydance:

7. So excited for you, C!

8. Perfect!!:biggrin:

9. Congrats! I love your inspiration and your colour description sounds gorgeous.

10. Voted! :biggrin:

11. I didn't realize that was yours I'd voted for (from FB). Great job! This would be lovely in a polish. :smile:

12. I voted for you!

13. I voted for yours and also for number 7! I think the color combo of #7 would be my first RBL if it is amazing as it sounds.

14. Thanks for the support! Let's keep voting to keep #13 in the top 6 as those will go into production next year. AND I just found out that another tpfer is also among the finalists! So please share the love with #11 created by Star15Rin!

15. Congrats!! And I voted as well!