RBL Fan Collection 2.0

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear Friends, I am beyond excited as I just found out that my submission to the RBL Fan Collection 2.0 has made it to the finalist stage :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:

Please take a look and vote http://blog.rescuebeauty.com/fan-collection-2-0-finalists/

Here's a look at my inspiration!

(Mods -- please edit out the image if it is not allowed to give hints)

Reveillion for tpf.jpg
  2. Those pics are so calming! I can only imagine how beautiful the color would be.

3. :tup:

4. ohh- how exciting! Good luck

5. Thanks Ladies! Let's hope that 13 is a lucky number!

6. :happydance:

7. So excited for you, C!

8. Perfect!!:biggrin:

9. Congrats! I love your inspiration and your colour description sounds gorgeous.

10. Voted! :biggrin:

11. I didn't realize that was yours I'd voted for (from FB). Great job! This would be lovely in a polish. :smile:

12. I voted for you!

13. I voted for yours and also for number 7! I think the color combo of #7 would be my first RBL if it is amazing as it sounds.

14. Thanks for the support! Let's keep voting to keep #13 in the top 6 as those will go into production next year. AND I just found out that another tpfer is also among the finalists! So please share the love with #11 created by Star15Rin!

15. Congrats!! And I voted as well!