RB Emilie

I bought one about 3 weeks ago online. The quality was horrible. I sent it back within an hour of receiving it.

Oh, I wanted to buy it, too (but in Azur). Why was the quality so horrible to you, can you explain this to us? What is the problem with this Emilie? Today my Caissa Wallet arrived and I like it very much. Have you seen this one? Is the quality comparable? I ask because for me the Caissa looks fine...
TIA

Oh, I wanted to buy it, too (but in Azur). Why was the quality so horrible to you, can you explain this to us? What is the problem with this Emilie? Today my Caissa Wallet arrived and I like it very much. Have you seen this one? Is the quality comparable? I ask because for me the Caissa looks fine...
TIA

The one I had was Mono RB. It had been sold out for a while online but it became available again about 3 weeks ago. I was very disappointed. I already had one in fuchsia but the quality on the RB was not the same.
I plan to get the Azur with pink interior too. Since it is new maybe the quality is better.

I bought one about 3 weeks ago online. The quality was horrible. I sent it back within an hour of receiving it.
I remember another member starting a thread commenting on how the RB/DA wallet feels thinner and weaker than some of the older Emilies. There's a LV on the ground floor of my office tower and I went in last thursday to see if it was true and it is...I have the DE and mono/mimosa versions and I know what this wallet should feel like and the RB one was definitely a let down. Pretty but pretty flimsy at the same time.