Raz Patent Carryall or Cran Maggie?

Which one?

• Raspberry Patent Mia Carryall

• Cranberry Patent Mia Maggie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, currently, we have 20-3 for the Cranberry. I think I might get it! I used my raspberry op art Hailey today, and I love it more than I could love that carryall. And I need more reddish stuff. I have a cran Sabrina, but this maggie looks to be darker. I have a cherry op art brooke and red sequin spotlight...but no reddish patent. So I think she will fit right in. Keep voting, because I love to see/ read your opinions, but thank you all for helping me decide!

NO WAY!!! If ever there was a bag I regret not getting, it's this one. I don't know why I kept passing on that one - even at the outlet. Maybe I'll pick it up on ebay one of these days.

And I highly reccommend u get it. It is such a fun bag! The pink is not too bright...it's hangs well, it's just a perfect go-to bag.
When I am out in public, it gets noticed a lot more than my others...it's just beautiful.

Although you are wanting to downsize/cut back...I thought I would post these pics of Hailey...yeah, blame me later...
I love her to death!
005-12.jpg

006-14.jpg

Her only downside (and I hate to even point it out) is on the front, "Coach" is upside down. I have seen other Haileys like this, but it bugs me sometimes. It also endears me to her, because she is "different".

Last edited:
Is it supposed to be upside down??????? I have an Ocelot Hailey and it's correct on her?

Well you talked me into wanting that Hailey - I mean I always wanted it, but kept passing on it. Only thing is, I cannot carry that color here until next summer - so I guess I have the whole winter to chase one down!!

WHY OH WHY didn't I get her when she was in stores. WWAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

When you open the details for this bag on Coach's website, and click(view) on alternate photos, a few other colors are shown. Looks like so far, Cranberry, black, graphite, green (jade?) and raspberry w/ gold hardware. I'm really liking these! :love:

My vote is for the Cranberry Maggie!

Last edited:
The green is emerald. Jade is a little more vivid.The emerald reminds me of the patent sabrina in green. But since I have a Jade Audrey, I won't be getting the emerald.

No more green for me unless I find a small patent sabby or Coach comes out with a jade sequin spotlight, lol!

I know meant to say emerald. All I could think about when I was typing that was the Wizard of Oz!! Lol. I cannot wait until tomorrow, I'm torn between this in cranberry or graphite. Hope all goes well tomorrow!

Last edited:
Well..I am not going to bring anything home tomorrow...but I am thinking about maybe some pics...I really want ya'll to see that Mahogany Croc and the Gunmetal Mia Carryall. I might try to sneak some...or if my Fav SA is there, I'll ask him if I can take a couple of pictures to contemplate on. Ya'll have just got to see those two! I wish I could see the others, but Dillards doesn't have them, and that is where I am going.

Well..I am not going to bring anything home tomorrow...but I am thinking about maybe some pics...I really want ya'll to see that Mahogany Croc and the Gunmetal Mia Carryall. I might try to sneak some...or if my Fav SA is there, I'll ask him if I can take a couple of pictures to contemplate on. Ya'll have just got to see those two! I wish I could see the others, but Dillards doesn't have them, and that is where I am going.

That's a stunning bag as well!