• Rayures Neverfull GM or the Largest Size

• Rayures Noe

• Speedy 35 B

Results are only viewable after voting.

L.Vuitton.Freak

Jason W
O.G.
Aug 27, 2011
Hey guys i just got the call from my SA about the two rayures and the speedy b that has just got in from paris and i dont know what to get!!!!! all three sounds good but what do you guys think......

i was thinking of using theses bags as a beach bag when i go to ibiza for new years...... and the rayures are considered to be quite cheap LEs so yeah the decision is up to you guys

TIA :biggrin:

Ibiza for NYE? Sounds like a blast - haven't been over to the party island in a few years (don't think my work worn body can take the pace anymore lol!) but I have some great memories. :biggrin:
Hmm - if its a beach type bag your looking for then I'd go with the Rayures NF GM out of your choices - I don't know how tall etc you are but the extra big one is meant to be massive so it might be a bit cumbersome in a non-travel scenario.
I like the Noe but I think it can be a little effeminate on a guy and as for the Speedy B - well that will still be there later so I would prioritise the Rayures for the moment. I have it in the MM and I love it - striking and different - perfect for hot vacation weather (though you're in good old Oz so you don't need to travel forever to get a drop of sun :P ) but it can go with more than just a summery pallette as I found out on my recent vacay. GLD and have a great time in Ibiza!

Ibiza for NYE? Sounds like a blast - haven't been over to the party island in a few years (don't think my work worn body can take the pace anymore lol!) but I have some great memories. :biggrin:
Hmm - if its a beach type bag your looking for then I'd go with the Rayures NF GM out of your choices - I don't know how tall etc you are but the extra big one is meant to be massive so it might be a bit cumbersome in a non-travel scenario.
I like the Noe but I think it can be a little effeminate on a guy and as for the Speedy B - well that will still be there later so I would prioritise the Rayures for the moment. I have it in the MM and I love it - striking and different - perfect for hot vacation weather (though you're in good old Oz so you don't need to travel forever to get a drop of sun :P ) but it can go with more than just a summery pallette as I found out on my recent vacay. GLD and have a great time in Ibiza!

im about 5'11' 1/2 so yeah i think the NF in GM sounds great... and yeah in Oz its like mid 20s to mid 30s in this coming up few weeks leading up to christmas and new year.... geez its gonna be a hot one but not as hot as a 47 degree christmas day.... and still eating roast ham, turkey, etc..... it not a pleasurale experience and yes you are right in Oz you do get a lot of sun so i will have no trouble with getting the bag all tanned up....

and yeah ibiza..... it will be so much fun... havent been there before so this new years will be great :biggrin: last year it was london and this year ibiza WOOOOHOOOOO cant wait already.... and with a new louie..... well how else could you celebrate new years without one...

for some reason whenever i think of ibiza i think of j lo's on the floor song... mmm i think i have to listen to it properly... anyways thanks for your opinion... any others :biggrin: