Raye Mini Pleaty is here

ymv13

Loving LV
May 11, 2007
My first ever purchase from Let-trade has arrived. It's the Denim Cruise Raye Mini Pleaty and I love it:yahoo::heart::supacool:

Apart from a tiny sctratch on the clasp and a faint moth ball odour, it looks like new.

I love it so much, that as soon as I got home from work, the package was unwrapped, the pleaty was filled and I took her to the supermarket.

Do you think it will be ok to spray the fabric with Febreze to get rid of the slight smell or would I be better spraying tissues with febreze and putting them inside the bag?

Oh yes almost forgot here is a piccy of my lovely baby.

Attachments

• LV Raye Mini Pleaty.jpg
    LV Raye Mini Pleaty.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 198
My first ever purchase from Let-trade has arrived. It's the Denim Cruise Raye Mini Pleaty and I love it:yahoo::heart::supacool:

Apart from a tiny sctratch on the clasp and a faint moth ball odour, it looks like new.

I love it so much, that as soon as I got home from work, the package was unwrapped, the pleaty was filled and I took her to the supermarket.

Do you think it will be ok to spray the fabric with Febreze to get rid of the slight smell or would I be better spraying tissues with febreze and putting them inside the bag?

Oh yes almost forgot here is a piccy of my lovely baby.

I love this bag. So adorable.
I would ask at the LV store. They can tell you if the bag has been treated with anything that could cause a problem if sprayed with Febreeze.

If you spray tissues with Febreze, wrap them in an absorbent paper towel before putting them in your bag that way you are assured you won't stain the interior.