Food Raw ramen.. Hmm..

105811976_48516e3a5f.jpg

Its just MSG sprinkled on noodles, no different to potato crisps which also have high MSG. I don't find them yummy though they are too hard and get caught between your teeth.

oooh i remember eating this when i was little. maybe i should have some again hehe. the only thing that freaks me out is the carb and salt content.

I used to eat it raw with the chicken flavored packet.
I love to stir fry the Asian ramen. (with the package!!)
I get the "MAMA" brand instant ramen. (I don't know the exact flavor but its great. So is the other brands that have the Tom Yum Thai flavor!!) Then I cook the noodles in water but not fully. Then I drain the noodles. After that, I put a bit of oil in a pan. Then put the noodles in with the seasoning packet. Stir around. The noodles will be soft on the inside, and a little crunchy on the outside. My mom loves to scramble eggs with it and add veggies!!

Mmmm...I used to do that all the time before I was allergic to noodles. I always thought it was an odd thing to do...but so yummy. Especially the cup 'o noodles when the flavoring is all through the noodle cake with the crunchy little dried veggies...YUM!