Ravished Roxy

Absolutely! Thanks.

Just applying Clarks premium - collonilled her and now clarksing her - she looks amazing - the scratches really are reduced by that stuff. Tbh i thought she was OK as she was.....but she is cleaning up a treat.

Now it's my turn to congratulate you Poppy

Fab bag!! I love my Roxy to bits (taking it to SM tomorrow though, as some of the inking has started to lift a little - wanted to take it now before I start using it in earnest).

Re you pooch - she's gorgeous! I too am a dog lover. We lost our rescue Border Collie some years ago now, but when feeling tired, and in wine, I get very sentimental - still dream about her occasionally. Helps that my Mum's got a completely stupid English Setter as a 'surrogate' doggie for me!

Yay, congrats Poppy, so pleased that she turned out well :yahoo:I really must get hold of some of this premium leather cream too- it sounds fab.

Your Ruby is such a cutie too, love the idea that her ears don't go up :nuts:

Thanks Ali!

And thanks Lady F - another dog fan! Yeah! maybe we should have a separate thread with dog pics in it!

There is something about a dog - the unconditional love i think.....when i come home from working away i have to say that sometimes it is the dog who i am most pleased to see!!!

Have a fab day at SM tomorrow x

:lolots: Aly!

Ruby is a total dud, thinks she is a 9 year old child and sits outside DD's room when she has friends round, and howls to be let in! I would have liked another child but it was not to be - and it is as if Ruby is doing her darndest to make up!

Hey Poppy

I've been checking the forum throughout the day to see if your Roxy has arrived and now it has. What a lovely aged roxy you have. You must be delighted.

Have you carried her yet?

Not carried yet Tiree, she has been collonilled, 'clarksed,' ;)Aly, then collonilled again but will have her virgin voyage with me tomorrow (not that she is anything like a virgin looking at her!)