ravinstyle.com - WIN A RM "NAUTICAL" NIKKI

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^Thanks for posting, annaversary!! I just signed up.

2. thank you Anna!~ i just signed up too!

3. Thanks! I hope someone here wins mostly so I can stare at the pics :drool: - that blue is so pretty

4. woo! thanks for posting, fingers crossed a tpfer gets lucky!

5. Me too. Thanks!

6. Call me crazy but that looks like Navy Luxe to me. :shrugs:

7. Yeah, when I saw it I said, "That's my NL Nikki." Mine's mini though and has new hardware. This one has mixed. It's a gorgeous bag! The NL leather is sooo soft. I love mine.

8. The color and leather look a bit more like iris than navy luxe to me, but it's very hard to distinguish the two colors in photos. I wonder if nautical is really a new color or an old color with a new name.

9. I thought Nautical Blue looked more like electric blue?

10. The "nautical" blue nikki looks similar to iris IMO except for the new "mixed" hardware.

11. Thanks for the link!

12. I want to see what nautical blue looks like compared to lapis. ever since I found out I got the darker navy, royal MAM, I'm plotting to buy a lighter blue color...but hopefully I can wait it out till an amazing deal comes along in spring....

13. Thank you!
    Good luck!