Rave Rave Rave Small Sabrina!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had the large teal and was so on the fence bc well, it was too large. I ended up with the small espresso and I LOVE IT. I thought it was so weird looking and did not like the color but something about the Sabrina bag I loved and wanted.

I've been using it for a month and LOVE IT! Sure, the corners have more wear than I would like (cheap craftsmanship probably) but I love how the size loosens up. I love it as a handbag and a shoulder bag.

Moral of the story: don't underestimate the small Sabrina! :yahoo:

2. Congrats on your new found love!:heart:

3. Pics please!

4. I won't underestimate the small! That's the one I love!!!!

5. Congrats :woohoo:
    I love the espresso color on the Madison leather but I have noticed wear kinda shows on my Julianne as well in terms of leather discoloration. It's not bad and it doesn't bother me, but it definitely shows that she is well loved. ITA with the other posters, show us pics pleez!

6. I have the large Steel Sabrina, debated on the small.....maybe I'll have to add a small to my collection! Thanks!

7. I tried on the large and small Sabrina last night with all my things in the bags. One thing you have to consider is how much weight you can personally tolerate. Everything fit into the small bag but because it was all compacted together, the small Sabrina actually felt heavier than the large Sabrina with everything distributed farther apart. I walked around for half an hour in the boutique with that bag on my shoulder and if felt like I was carrying nothing at all. I think the small bag is adorable but I couldn't handle the weight issue for long.

8. That's great to hear!!! It's awesome to hear a success story for a bag...lol! I'll bet the leather is so nice and smooshy!!! Enjoy your bag, and if possible, some pics--yes please!

9. Congrats! I want one as well in the espresso.

10. Small sabrina love!! :love:

11. Congrats!I too am a lover of the small Sabrina. I tried on the large, but I just could not get used to such a large size. The small really is amazingly deceptive, as it really can hold alot of stuff. It's always so great to find a bag that you love and know you will get alot of use out of. Congrats and enjoy!

12. I want a small Sabrina, debating between Cherry or Putty though! I'm pondering if it really does hold everything I carry, but if it holds quite a bit, then I'm happy! I can't wait to get mine someday (probably around mid-Feb since I'm saving up for it now). Congrats to all the lucky ladies!

13. ^^ Cherry all the way. It's TDF!

14. So glad you're happy with the small Sabrina. It's such a nice bag!

15. I know, don't underestimate the smallness. Glad you found your true love.