RAVE: Essie " Good to go" top coat

LVoe_red

Apr 10, 2011
This top coat is great! I like giving close friends and families manicures all the time and I always use this product since most of them are so impatient to let the polish dry...within a minute you have a manicure ready to go and their nails hardly chip ! Definitely recommend it :smile:

This is my fave as well. Never tried Seche b/c of evertyhing i hear about techniques needed to keep it from shrinking or whatever. The essie however, i love. Super easy to use, no issues, dries fast and i like the packaging. lol.

Yes! I love this top coat! More so than Seche Vite. I cannot stand the smell of Seche, and the shrinkage is pretty bad sometimes. I don't get any of that with the Essie!

luxeluxe said:
This is my fave as well. Never tried Seche b/c of evertyhing i hear about techniques needed to keep it from shrinking or whatever. The essie however, i love. Super easy to use, no issues, dries fast and i like the packaging. lol.

Exactly lol it's so awesome

My fave as well. It's the only TC i've ever really wanted to repurchase. Never tried SV but it sounds like a PITA, but i've tried the Out the Door, Poshe, and others, never felt they were anything special.

Same as others above: easy to use, fast dry and i love the packaging. : )

I've tried a lot of top coats such as seche vite, poshe, revlon, out the door, etc. essie's is one of the best, its not goopy and it dries nail polish in a decent amount of time.