Jimmy Choo Rave:Annie Sunnies are here!RANT I HATE Fed-ex!!

Varied_obsessions

Because I said so
O.G.
May 7, 2006
While I'm tracking them online, it says delivered. Left on porch!:cursing: WTH?? I'm home. No bell was wrung. I live in Brooklyn, on a beautiful sunny spring day with a bazillion people walking the streets, NOT Mayberry!!!!!

I take my cripple self down 4 flights of stairs, open both sets of doors and guess where they were??? At the bottom of the stoop!!3 Steps from the front gate, sidewalk and people with arms and hands!!! Wth was NM thinking?:Push: I hate hate hate Fed X!:yucky:

Well, heart pounding and happy, here they are:heart:.
2425203023_2d61692636.jpg

2425203487_70397b8d6f.jpg

Sorry about your ordeal w/ Fed Ex, but at least they arrived and are in your hot little hands!

Love those Shades:supacool: I just wish we had some sun here to actually wear my new Choo Shades:cursing:

I will take Fed Ex any day over DHL:Push: when it comes to Exotics :yes:

I tried those on yesterday, but ended up getting the JJ's! It was sunny and bright in San Francisco so I got to wear them all day.
Congrats on your super hot glasses!!!!

Congrats on the glasses! I hate Fedex too. My job overnighted a package of documents for me today and the lazy Fedex guy doesn't even knock or ring the bell, just throws the box 1/2 up the front steps. He knew I was home because I heard the noise and looked out to see him driving away.

Congrats on the glasses! I hate Fedex too. My job overnighted a package of documents for me today and the lazy Fedex guy doesn't even knock or ring the bell, just throws the box 1/2 up the front steps. He knew I was home because I heard the noise and looked out to see him driving away.

:tdown:That's awful!They need a good:boxing:

Glad your glasses weren't stolen! An 'extra holiday help' UPS driver left a box from Bottega out in the snow...mind you, there's a huge covered porch twenty feet away from the door where he left the box...and the box was clearly marked, "signature required." I came home to more than an inch of snow on the box!

:supacool:LOVE THE SHADES V_O!:supacool:

Now as far as Fed EX, UPS, And DHL!
I can't stand any of them! :yucky:
USPS is about the best.:rolleyes:
The rest of them I have what ever I was buying shipped to my work or after I get a tracking # I call and have the package held at there Distribution Center and then go pick it up after work.:tup:
Of coarse, that is no problem when you live in the "HUGE Capital City of Topeka,Kansas" population 140,000 and shrinking yearly!:roflmfao:

Matt:angel::angel:

Hmm....I happen to love Fed-Ex myself because they don't annoy the freaking hell out of me like UPS does! They have a package, they deliver the package to my door, they go off on their merry little way....all good! :tup:

UPS on the other hand arrives like the freaking Nazis! They pound on the door, they so do not go quietly into the night if I've just gotten out of the shower and there is no way this side of hell that I'm going to answer the door I don't care how many cars you see in the driveway...GO AWAY! :Push:

But VO....I do see your point, I guess it all depends on where you live and such!

UPS on the other hand arrives like the freaking Nazis! They pound on the door, they so do not go quietly into the night if I've just gotten out of the shower and there is no way this side of hell that I'm going to answer the door I don't care how many cars you see in the driveway...GO AWAY! :Push:

Stinker,
You're really begining to get me a little worried......:nuts:

First it was the "ECG results into Saks you would get a discount!":rolleyes:

Then the "Colonoscopy Incident":sweatdrop:

Now "The UPS GUY!":P

Matt:angel::angel:

Hey....I yam what I yam! My girls call me Forrest Gump and this is not so much a bad thing to me. A bit naive perhaps, but in the end....there is really not all that much that gets by me.... :yes: