Rate the Avatar of the person above you

I thought it would be fun to revive this thread....
If you don't want to "rate" the person above you, how about telling us what your Avatar means?

Well, above me is a darling girl...a woman...sorry.....When you are 46 anyone under 30 is a girl...:nuts:

My avatar was just found surfing...I LOVE animals, mostly dogs and these are just adorable. I guess I should put something purse related and probably will soon...

So, what is yours about?

puddinhd58 said:
I thought it would be fun to revive this thread....
If you don't want to "rate" the person above you, how about telling us what your Avatar means?

Well, above me is a darling girl...a woman...sorry.....When you are 46 anyone under 30 is a girl...:nuts:

My avatar was just found surfing...I LOVE animals, mostly dogs and these are just adorable. I guess I should put something purse related and probably will soon...

So, what is yours about?

aww your avatar is too cute! i give it a 7 out of 10, it would be higher if they were yours!

Psueb, is that you in your avatar? If so, you look very sophisticated and in demand. If not, I like it anyway! It's a TEN!!

Before anyone go "huh?" at my avatar, I took this photo at a national park in Taiwan for a photo contest.