Rate the Avatar of the person above you

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
I was with my X in Tallahassee, he was getting his masters at FSU. It felt like back country, since I'd been to Orlando before. There were no designer shops there to speak of...but I guess I made it somehow :lol:

marspalm

pursefreak<3
Jan 21, 2006
New Jersey
Cristina said:
Orlando, by way of West Palm Beach :biggrin:
my cousin used to go to school in orlando i have a lot of family in florida, by marco island lol its tiiiny so you've probably never heard of it :P

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
marspalm said:
my cousin used to go to school in orlando i have a lot of family in florida, by marco island lol its tiiiny so you've probably never heard of it :P
I'm a Florida native, I've heard of Marco Island :biggrin: That's why I moved up here, graduated from UCF.

Noriko - Oh dear, Tallahassee :lol: My cousin went to FSU, and she used to complain about the shopping all the time. It's such a small college town, not much to do. We have an office there, thank goodness I never have to go there for business. I cover our Tampa office and that region, phew :P

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
^^^I can totally see the shopping complaints...no designer bags for miles. They didnt even have a Cheese Cake Factory damn it! There were some other places with good...but greasy food...but its not somewhere I'd want to spend my life. I got lost in the ghetto back country of it too :lol: Scary....where people have like one tooth!

marspalm

pursefreak<3
Jan 21, 2006
New Jersey
Cristina said:
I'm a Florida native, I've heard of Marco Island :biggrin: That's why I moved up here, graduated from UCF.
lol usually people are like marco? um...polo? i love it down there i am constantly saying i'm going to go to school down there and stay but i always change my mind to stay up north *shrugs* lol i guess deep down its still jersey for me :wacko:

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Noriko said:
^^^I can totally see the shopping complaints...no designer bags for miles. They didnt even have a Cheese Cake Factory damn it! There were some other places with good...but greasy food...but its not somewhere I'd want to spend my life. I got lost in the ghetto back country of it too :lol: Scary....where people have like one tooth!
LMAO :lol: I know what you're talking about. I have an aunt in Panama City Beach, and I went to stay with her one Spring Break. I was on some back road, when I saw a house with a toilet on the front lawn :lol: I'll stick to more civilized areas of Florida, thanks :P

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Norman, OK
www.flickr.com
Ah, what can I ay about Christina's avatar?

Pretty as a flower with a heart of gold. I always remember her Christmas Speedy story when I see her avatar. Her personality and warm heart shines through her smile. At least that's what I think of when I see her avatar.

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
kathyrose said:
Ah, what can I ay about Christina's avatar?

Pretty as a flower with a heart of gold. I always remember her Christmas Speedy story when I see her avatar. Her personality and warm heart shines through her smile. At least that's what I think of when I see her avatar.
:shame: :shame: :shame: :love: :love: :love:

You're so sweet :nuts: Everyone on this forum is great!

Irissy, your avatar reminds me of, well, you! I think you've had the same avatar since I started posting here :biggrin:

baglady

R.I.P. 1992-2006
O.G.
Dec 1, 2005
U.S.A.
Cute car. Is it a Porsche SUV? I give it a 7 only because the darkness of the photo overshadows the details of the car.