Rate the Avatar of the person above you

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
And I'm still without avatar!! Yikes. :sad2: Kojiko- thats a cute pic- and by the way, I REALLY want to go to Guam sometime!! Do you love it there?

kojiko

KOJIKO
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Austin, TX
Megs said:
And I'm still without avatar!! Yikes. :sad2: Kojiko- thats a cute pic- and by the way, I REALLY want to go to Guam sometime!! Do you love it there?
I love Guam! :love: My family used to live at Baltimore, Maryland and at New York, NY. Guam has been a perfect place to just settle down. Life is really "simplified" here. :lol:

If you want a quiet life Guam is perfect. Actually so many military officers who were assigned at Guam, often retire here at Guam.

The island life is really sweet. ;)

Plus we have boutiques to satisfy your designer cravings. And alot of sales too! ;)

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
texas
Okay I'm almost sold on Guam now-I give kojiko's diva pic a 10. You look so Kimora Lee Simmons on that one.

kojiko

KOJIKO
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Austin, TX
Actually the Gucci shades were from seasons and seasons ago! LOL Maybe from 2+ years ago? I was surprised to find em' actually...It was buried deep inside my closet. It's nice how you can find some cool stuff from way back. LOL A little cleaning & sorting goes a long way.

Megs I can't wait for your avatar!!!

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
texas
Do GUCCI shades ever really go outta style?! I mean come on now-I'm still seeing the MC Hammer ones being sold.

kojiko

KOJIKO
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Austin, TX
Profile:
19 years old - But in my head I'm really 16...sad really. LOL ;)

I really do feel like I'm still 16. LOL Where did those 3 years go? LOL