Ratatouille

Great Movie!!! My Husband, Son & I All Went To The First Shopping On The Day It Came Out (Did I Have A Choice???)...My Husband & Son Did Go Back Again!!!! It's Precious...:heart: Spencer's (King Of Queens) Voice!!!! Too Funny!!!!

I went with my mom.
I loved it, especially the moment when Ego(the critic) tried the ratatouille, dropped his pen and had a vision of his childhood...I cried!
I will buy a DVD when it comes out.

I like it but not as much as the past movies like Finding Nemo and Monster Inc. I enjoy the simplicity of the story even though my friend who's a film studies major was disappointed with the movie.

It was very cute and we all liked it, but it didn't hold my kids' interests the way, say, Cars did (two boys, ages 7 and 5). I loved it, though!
In some ways it was kinda mature. I noticed the adults laughing more than the kids in the theater I was @. The kids ofcourse chimed in when slapstick moments happened (the old lady shooting him outta the window). That sorta thing.

We have till august 1st, when it hits the theater overhere! In Paris I had the chance to see it, but it's no use when you don't speak/understand french!
I love disney movies!! I can't wait!! I don't have kids, and almost 30 but I don't care, i'm going to see this movie with my friend next week