*Rat Face*

Congratulations!! I LOVE THIS SCARF! I think it is a new scarf for the Chinese Zodiac. Next year 2008 is the "YEAR OF THE RAT" (my DS, and Mom's sign). The year of the Rat is the first sign/symbol that starts the entire zodiac....so hopefully Hermes keeps going for the next 12 years.

I will need to try to get this pouchette or scarf, and hopefully every year they come out with a new sign. I would like to frame these if possible! Thanks for the pictures, and congratulations on the lovely scarf you received from your DH and DS.

Wow what a nice scarf! Yep Year of Rat is coming (the first month of the Lunar New Year is next February). You can see the cute rat, the peach blossoms (appears a lot in Chinese art & crafts, symbolises the blooming year and prosperity), with the chinese character "Rat".

2008 is the Year of the Rat (Chinese Lunar Calendar)

LOL! Our post crossed, aHL. You have explained it very well. I am born in the Year of the Rat by the way.

:PLOL.....I understood from a friend that I will have to live like a RAT next year.....don't spend so much, but conservatively:nuts: and I will do well. I guess this year (year of the PIG) is an abundant year, and happy, and people just want to SPEND< SPEND< SPEND:sweatdrop:.

It will be a GREAT YEAR FOR YOU, Mrs.S:yes: