Raspberry vs. Cherry

wanted_cordova

<3 Z & V
O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
I couldn't find anything in the search but I apologize if this has been posted. Does anybody have both of these colors? I would love to see a side by side!

I have the cherry and am thinking about gathered raspberry but wondering if it is too close.

Thanks!

jan1124

O.G.
Nov 11, 2006
I couldn't find anything in the search but I apologize if this has been posted. Does anybody have both of these colors? I would love to see a side by side!

I have the cherry and am thinking about gathered raspberry but wondering if it is too close.

Thanks!
I'll try to do a side-by-side later, but for now - here is the Cherry Sophia, and the Raspberry Lindsey. The Cherry is very bright - more orange tones - and reminds me of a retro lipstick or nail polish color. Vibrant! The Raspberry, more pink tones - but still red-red. Probably more a personal preference which shade you like. I think Raspberry is truer to Crayola red (what most people see as red). There are more pics in my profile album (which is public).

wanted_cordova

<3 Z & V
O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
That is so great of you. Thank you! I was hoping it was not a true red but closer to fuchsia since I have the cherry.

I apprecite it and gorgeous bags!

coachdon

Jan 17, 2010
I haven't seen the color in person but the orchid color looks to be on the fuchsia color. check it out, its on the updated coach site.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
From what I hear the raspberry gathered is sold out. So the decision might be easier to make :smile: Both are very pretty colors though