Raspberry Sex Bomb Opinion...

gohogs85

Feb 10, 2008
So I originally was dead set on a Raspberry Sex Bomb. Held out last season because that pink was to die for. However, now that I'm seeing the Pomegranate SB...I'm having second thoughts. I know I'll more than likely want a Spring bag in Sour Cherry so that helps a little...but my mom (fellow Tano lover) has seen the Raspberry Sex Bomb IRL and tells me it's a little "loud". Now her personal opinion about this could be because she's in her fifties...and I'm not:shame:--BUT STILL, "loud?!" TE, I've seen you mention this style/color combo but have yet to see any IRL pictures to make any further assumptions. HELP LADIES!!!:confused1:

The raspberry is definitely a noticeable color, but is that such a bad thing? I think a raspberry sexbomb would be gorgeous, very feminine and girly.

I think the raspberry is great... it's VERY pink so if you're looking for subtle this isn't it... also the sexbomb is, naturally, a sexy style.... so it's going to get noticed (in a good way!). I adore the sexbomb in red (I have tango red, pomegranate is even better) but it would be delightful in raspberry!!!

If you are looking for a sexy pink bag, the raspberry sexbomb would be perfect! If you're looking for a run-of-the-mill boring ol' non-noticeable bag, then I'd choose something else ;).

I think either would be a good choice, the pomegranate might be more versatile...

TK, I think you have the best, I like tango red better than the pomegranate even, although both are great!

I think the Raspberry color is great! Just check what you have in your wardrobe and get what works best for you. I own a Coach Magenta Bleeker Duffle which is very close to the Raspberry. I get compliments every time I carry her. The color also cheers me up on cold wintery days.

Attachments

• IMG0006_1.jpg
    IMG0006_1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 48
I don't find my raspberry Boogie to be "loud" at all! If anything I find it bold, but not outrageous. You honestly can't go wrong with the raspberry OR the pomegranate! They are both stunning!

^^^I totally agree! My sister has a Raspberry boogie and the color is awesome! Thanks everyone for the comments! It's not so much the color, I know I love that...it's more the combo. Oh, the hell with it--I'm going this weekend:yahoo: Wish me luck!

Just reading through the threads and saw this one, THIS is my exact dilemma! I am so torn, I love the pink, but I also like the pomegranate, has anyone ordered the pink sexbomb yet and has real life pics?

I know that I want something to pop against my black coat for fall and winter, and they both would look great! I am leaning towards the red tho, just because it might work with more than just my coat..but honestly, that's what we wear here more than half the year in Canada, you have to think of what matches your coat the best, not your actual clothes LOL!

You're just like me, lol. I wanted the raspberry until they came out with the pomegranate! I felt like the pomegranate would go with more of my clothes. Still thinking about getting a raspberry Boogie, though...