Raspberry, Papaya, Cherry - a very Berry Christmas

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
My birthday was Christmas Eve, so my DH got me some Coach goodies for both occasions.

First up my textured Raspberry Carrie.

carrie1_zpsc2c7b564.jpg

Next is the matching large cosmetic case to my Molly and updated Family Pic! I LOVE TO MATCH!!

fuschiamu_zps221c80a0.jpg

mollfam_zps82a0ec00.jpg

Lastly is my Papaya Isabelle which I just cannot photograph to show the exact color. It's a gorgeous in between color - kind of an orangey coral. It's so beautiful!! I took a picture of it with my cherry wallet so that I could show the color difference but it kind of back-fired as they look closer in color than they really are. The Papaya is seriously stunning.

papayaandcherry_zpscbb8189e.jpg

Lastly is my Papaya Isabelle which I just cannot photograph to show the exact color. It's a gorgeous in between color - kind of an orangey coral. It's so beautiful!! I took a picture of it with my cherry wallet so that I could show the color difference but it kind of back-fired as they look closer in color than they really are. The Papaya is seriously stunning.

Oh i see the coral in this bag now! Pretty! You got beautiful things for Christmas!!

Happy belated birthday! Gorgeous colors :smile: Twins on the Carrie, too - isn't she amazing and fabulous in person? I didn't intend to get her but after a few reveals and seeing her in the store, she took my breath away!