Raspberry OpArt Hailey and couple of PCE goodies

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
OMG, I love this Hailey!!!!!! I wanted it so much when it was in stores, but for some stupid reason I never jumped on it. PickyCoachLover enabled me to get one off ebay, and I started to regret it thinking it was a dumb impulsive decision and that maybe I could sell it.

Well she arrived today and I am in LOVE. This bag is so ME - you have no idea!! :P I got it for $70 because is was missing the long strap and one hang tag - I could care less!!

Anyway PCL - if you are out there, thank you for enabling me to finally get this bag. I love it. Thank you!!

I didn't get much for PCE this time but the things I did get look great with the Hailey: the Tartan U-case (because I returned the swing, but wanted something in the tartan) and I finally got this necklace which I've been eyeing since it came out maybe around 6 months ago!!

I love everything.

picture.php

picture.php

I have a chainlink op art Hailey and I absolutely love her.

The raspberry is such a great color and it's amazing how much this little bag actually holds. I hope you'll enjoy her as much as I have!

:biggrin:

:Comes out from under rock:

It looks fantastic on you. I am so glad you got her (and I know you are too). Take care of that little Hailey!

(Impulsive decision? Nah....) :smile:

I plan on getting a black one tomorrow. LOL!
:Goes back under rock:
;)

I have the Ocelot Hailey too, but I think I like the raspberry better. Hailey is THE perfect shoulder bag though.

Every bag I've seen in this fabric is gorgeous - Audrey, Maggie, Hailey - all beautiful!!

Glad it finally made its way to you, Chrissy; it looks great :smile:! I have an Audrey in that same colour -- it really pops with some outfits :smile: -- and Haileys ARE great bags! So comfy and hold a lot more than you think they would :P!