Raspberry OpArt Hailey and couple of PCE goodies

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG, I love this Hailey!!!!!! I wanted it so much when it was in stores, but for some stupid reason I never jumped on it. PickyCoachLover enabled me to get one off ebay, and I started to regret it thinking it was a dumb impulsive decision and that maybe I could sell it.

Well she arrived today and I am in LOVE. This bag is so ME - you have no idea!! :P I got it for $70 because is was missing the long strap and one hang tag - I could care less!!

Anyway PCL - if you are out there, thank you for enabling me to finally get this bag. I love it. Thank you!!

I didn't get much for PCE this time but the things I did get look great with the Hailey: the Tartan U-case (because I returned the swing, but wanted something in the tartan) and I finally got this necklace which I've been eyeing since it came out maybe around 6 months ago!!

I love everything.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG. The color on the Hailey is tdf!!!!

3. pretty color -- and the univ case looks great with her!

4. Beautiful goodies, thank you for sharing, Anne

5. I have a chainlink op art Hailey and I absolutely love her.

The raspberry is such a great color and it's amazing how much this little bag actually holds. I hope you'll enjoy her as much as I have!

:biggrin:

6. :Comes out from under rock:

It looks fantastic on you. I am so glad you got her (and I know you are too). Take care of that little Hailey!

(Impulsive decision? Nah....) :smile:

I plan on getting a black one tomorrow. LOL!
    :Goes back under rock:
    ;)

7. I have a Raspberry OpArt Maggie and always get a ton of compliments on the color. Enjoy.

8. Hailey is a beauty. We are bag twins I just got mine from the outlet and just love her. So soft pretty and slouchy

9. I have the Ocelot Hailey too, but I think I like the raspberry better. Hailey is THE perfect shoulder bag though.

Every bag I've seen in this fabric is gorgeous - Audrey, Maggie, Hailey - all beautiful!!

10. Love your Hailey and the Tartan universal case :biggrin: Cute stuff!

11. Glad it finally made its way to you, Chrissy; it looks great :smile:! I have an Audrey in that same colour -- it really pops with some outfits :smile: -- and Haileys ARE great bags! So comfy and hold a lot more than you think they would :P!

12. oh I love it!!! I need one!

13. I love this hailey! and I love your universal case!!

14. Great stuff! Congrats and enjoy!

15. Congrats on a great deal! It's a yummy color and I am so glad that you are so happy with it!