Raspberry Hamilton is here!!!

Aug 2, 2006
I had the Fuschia but it had very purple undertones although pretty. I ordered this raspberry sight unseen (gulp) once the sale came up. I JUST opened it and have to say WOW! I love love love it! Not quite as bright as the neon, a bit more saturated than the zinnia, and definitely more pink than Fuschia! Thanks for letting me share! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398437499.064725.jpg (pics don't show true color, I'll try and take some more also)

I had the Fuschia but it had very purple undertones although pretty. I ordered this raspberry sight unseen (gulp) once the sale came up. I JUST opened it and have to say WOW! I love love love it! Not quite as bright as the neon, a bit more saturated than the zinnia, and definitely more pink than Fuschia! Thanks for letting me share! View attachment 2592967 (pics don't show true color, I'll try and take some more also)

Omg I want it!

Omg I want it!

You have to get it! :graucho:

Where did you order from ? I am in love 😍

Thanks! I ordered it from Neiman Marcus, they had $50 off which isn't amazing but I can't find the color anywhere else. That day ****** had double back (8%) and I paid for it on my dh's cc which also has cash back. All in all I paid about $276 out the door. I'm happy with that!

OMG this is so pretty!!!!! Ah please post more pics! The colour looks really neon!

Thanks! I just did. It is brighter but definitely not like the neon, it is more saturated though.

Just went to macys and hung my bag on the bottom and the Fuschia is on top. Hard to tell but an idea. The Fuschia was tied down so I couldn't go much else without looking completely cuckoo. Haha