Raspberry E/Maggie & Purple Piccadly @ Bicester

^^ Am glad youre loving your jody! I have the same one and I love it! I tend to bring everything and the kitchen sink out with me and use it as a tote the most, shoved onto my shoulder. I think its going to overtake coconut araline as favourite summer bag, I also have a very looong list of friends waiting to take her off my hands if I ever get bored of her. Have you collonilled yours? I've been using mine constantly and havent sprayed mine yet.

I sprayed it before using it for the first time but haven't done so since. It doesn't seem as delicate as the other leathers and so possibly you'd get away without spraying.

Ditab...so true, I have been on holiday, on and off for 5 weeks with no internet access.
I have been really enjoying my current bags and with no internet access I haven't been at all tempted!! I am determined not to buy until Xmas and would love the fushia mini Mabel but want to prove to myself I can hold out without therapy!!

I've found that I'm not really wanting anything at the moment (well not Mulberry anyway), unless I can find a Jaime!

I may end up not buying a new bag at the Meet and buying a scarf and keyrings instead.

There are 2 Chloe bags that I'm after so I'm going to see if I can hold out for those instead at the moment (although if something really catches my eye in October then I won't rule anything out!).

^^ which ones Ali ?

The Bay! I want 3 different Bays actually - a small Purple Patent non-pleated Bay, a Moka (Dark Brown) Messenger/Hobo one and a Pleated Moka Bay (like Cat_UK's).

My preference would be for the Moka Messenger one but if I can't find one then I'll get Pleated first. I'm not sure about the Small Purple one but I definitely like the look of it - I just don't know if I would really use a Purple bag!

^^^Thats the second time it has been on (plum glace jamie). First time it did not sell (seller listed at same price). Looks nice!

Yeah I've seen it. I made her an offer before when it didn't sell (after she had changed the starting price about 3 times before the end of the auction). I don't think I would use it enough to warrant £250 on it! If it was Oak then I probably wouldn't mind paying that much - but on this colour, I'm not sure! You're right - it does look nice though, just too expensive.