Rasberry Mini Alexa

Blanterns

Jan 4, 2013
I'm getting one in 2 weeks in London
what do you think about it?

I'm afraid if they'll still have it or not

What do you guys think? should I get this or another mini alexa?
It's gonna be my first alexa so your comments would mean a lot!;)

Thank you!

Attachments

• mini alexa.jpg
    mini alexa.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 1,258
I was instore today and picked up the mini Alexa in Raspberry to have a play. It really is gorgeous. My only caution would be that the colours on m.com are deceiving. It really is a bright bubblegum pink rather than a true raspberry pink. I find the colour too bright on the regular alexa, but I do love the colour on the mini. :biggrin:

I love the mini its such a great errands bag..... Saw this colour in the Bayswater yesterday & its TDF but it was a display model & had a few dirty marks already..... How about the slate blue now that colour is TDF & I think will sell out.

I have a few pics to tempt you although it does look slightly different IRL

BC346EBA-EA95-4C30-AA73-62BC29C40637-8640-000004184954EAA0.jpg

DD9E00D2-9E0C-4DCB-AE89-92954AF32704-8640-0000041862021720.jpg

DE9B4EA9-9690-41EB-9772-81DC9747AB9B-8640-0000041A07F0FDDA.jpg

Hope I've helped but if you do choose raspberry it is a pretty colour but I would be worried about colour transfer but the slate wouldn't get this because its already a similar colour to denim & denim is a nightmare for colour transfer :smile:

designerdiva40 said:
I love the mini its such a great errands bag..... Saw this colour in the Bayswater yesterday & its TDF but it was a display model & had a few dirty marks already..... How about the slate blue now that colour is TDF & I think will sell out.

Hope I've helped but if you do choose raspberry it is a pretty colour but I would be worried about colour transfer but the slate wouldn't get this because its already a similar colour to denim & denim is a nightmare for colour transfer :smile:

:biggrin: I got the regular slate alexa today. I love it!!
I compared the bays and alexa in store today. The raspberry is a different colour on the bays than the Alexa due to the different leathers - the Alexa is far more vibrant than the bays.

I was instore today and picked up the mini Alexa in Raspberry to have a play. It really is gorgeous. My only caution would be that the colours on m.com are deceiving. It really is a bright bubblegum pink rather than a true raspberry pink. I find the colour too bright on the regular alexa, but I do love the colour on the mini. :biggrin:

I would be sooooo cute! Can you please show me the pics of your bag? Thank you:smile:

Thank you for your opinion! My friend loves the slate one too!:smile: Hope it won't be sold out when I'm at the shop :roflmfao:

slate mini alexa is so cute!!!

Thank you!
Its a really nice colour but for me i wiuld have been worrying abot maybe the bag Will get boring after a while. I always go for the more classic looks

Thank you for your opinion! My friend loves the slate one too!:smile: Hope it won't be sold out when I'm at the shop :roflmfao:

The slate blue is gorgeous! I saw it last Friday irl and it stood out in a good way on the shelf! I was seriously tempted, but was still in "sale" mode, so didn't go for it! I have two silky snake Alexas in pebbled beige and nightshade and would happily have added this slate blue in regular to my collection! The mini is really cute but it depends how much you want to carry in it. Hmm, definitely on my wish list for 2013!! ;)

Thank you!

I always carry pink bags so was very interested in this, however when I saw this colour in Selfridges, Trafford Centre, I was very disappointed in it. It's far too sickly pink, a true Barbie colour which doesn't flatter any of my clothes which are on the pink/purple/blue pallette.

My advice would be to approach with caution. Foxglove Pink (now called Mulberry Pink) is much nicer in my opinion.