Rasberry Gabrielle

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Well, I flubbed my alteration idea, but Ignacio is switching out the handles. I had wanted to make the handles of my rasp gaby a really light beige like a LV's vachetta. Instead, they went with a tan color which just looks off to me so we are switching to all raspberry. I have offered to pay for the mistake since it was my crazy doing.

Anyway, here is a pic of the inprocess gaby. I :heart::heart: the lucious rasberry leather. She is just going under the scapel again for a quick handjob and then will be released into the wild.

RaspberryGabrielle.jpg

LL-can't wait to see your photos when you get it!! :yes: Ignacio's are better now, but the colors are not true.

Is your purple ostrich in production? That is a bag I might have to replicate! :heart::heart:

I so want an ostrich bag, but the cost is nearly what 2 bags are and I can get more if I don't get the ostrich. Oh the decisions!!! When do you expect to get your bags lionlaw? I would love to see more bags before I make up my mind.

I so want an ostrich bag, but the cost is nearly what 2 bags are and I can get more if I don't get the ostrich. Oh the decisions!!! When do you expect to get your bags lionlaw? I would love to see more bags before I make up my mind.

I am not sure. They can't ship until November so while I ordered and paid for my bags, I don't know if it will take longer than four weeks because of the customs delay.

I have the Luka, mini-ormala, sofia, chiara, gaby, and millie max coming in ostrich.

If you order during your birthday month, it takes 15% off, so my ostrich bags ended up being like $500-soemthign each which is a killer price for ostrich.

Please, please, please :rolleyes: tell us more about your Ostrich Bags!!!

We really want to know!

Ok, here goes:

1) mini-ormala in purple ostrich, gold hardware
2) black ostrich sofia with gold hardware and detachable strap. I have asked this one to be made extra puddly like mr. puddles.
3) Luka clutch with brown ostrich but have the top diagonal L flap and back in turquoise ostrich.
4) Sofia in brown ostrich but have a portion of the very middle section in turquoise ostrich for accent. Make the handles longer like 11 inches. Gold Hardware
5) Chiara with gunmetal, silver, and copper ostrich colors alternating in panels all around the bag.
6) Millie Max in gunmetal ostrich. Silver hardware.
7) two more gabys, but we are working on the colors.

^ Oh, wow! I love some of the two tone bags. I think the Gaby bags will look great in ostrich.

I love this raspberry leather too. Glad you all switched to the same color handle- that tan really was too dark, IMO.

I can't wait to see the mini ormala- that is going to be so luxe!
I think the Gabby will be better all raspberry too!
Which of all the Ignes bags do you use the most?