Rare Vintage Reveal. Anyone around?

magdalinka

Jun 4, 2011
East Coast
So I never thought I would get a Chanel because my love for designer bags started with Marc Jacobs, however I have been looking at some vintage Chanel and now after getting this one I am in love!

magdalinka

Jun 4, 2011
East Coast
So first I had no idea what I snagged I just knew it was an authentic camera bag, but then I did some research. And here is the beauty!

magdalinka

Jun 4, 2011
East Coast
It's an exotic lizard skin bag in a pretty good shape, some wear on the front corners and piping, nothing outstanding. And some wear on the inside but great shape overall. The seller said there was no authentication number on the inside pocket so I got scared. But there it was when I opened it up and it matches the card :smile:

magdalinka

Jun 4, 2011
East Coast
I feel so humbled by the timeless quality and style. It's perfect!
Anyone know the year of this beauty or anything else about it?

Kiss3s

Apr 29, 2010
USA
It's an exotic lizard skin bag in a pretty good shape, some wear on the front corners and piping, nothing outstanding. And some wear on the inside but great shape overall. The seller said there was no authentication number on the inside pocket so I got scared. But there it was when I opened it up and it matches the card :smile:
Oooo Lizard skin. She is gorgeous and definitely exotic. Congratulations!

joansie

Aug 30, 2007
New York
i think this bag is from around 1990ish..i had it in red & gave to my dil...
mine was pristine - hardly worn but i think it had a different chain...

magdalinka

Jun 4, 2011
East Coast
Thanks to all of you ladies! I snagged it from ebay, the seller didn't quite know what he had :smile:
It's the perfect size and she will debut at out office Holiday party.