Rare RM Clutch from sample sale

duranie70

Handbag Addict
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
NYC
www.ImaRockaholic.com
I got this from the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale in November, I never posted pics. It is a true rare collectors item.. a real sample, only one made, with baby calf hair. I read the RM interview and she said she might do exotics.. well here was the 1st one. I'm a rocker so I loved the leopard print!

Attachments

optikangel

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
Neat piece!!! And how lucky to be the only one with it!! Carry her with pride!

I just purchased a Cream D-Ring Clutch from Bluefly this morning -- I think another tpf'er had purchased it and returned it and I nabbed it now! It's not nearly as unique as yours but I can't wait to receive it still!!

kikiWoo

O.G.
Feb 8, 2008
Neat piece!!! And how lucky to be the only one with it!! Carry her with pride!

I just purchased a Cream D-Ring Clutch from Bluefly this morning -- I think another tpf'er had purchased it and returned it and I nabbed it now! It's not nearly as unique as yours but I can't wait to receive it still!!
I don't want to worry you but I hope it wasn't the one I sent back... I returned it because it was quite dirty! :tdown:

Nov 20, 2007
Canada
Hey, that is gorgeous!! so unique and funky! Love it.. which sample sale was this from? The LA one? (dunno if there was more than one...) when all the emails were going around for leftovers being on sale?