Rare? Louis vuitton beaded bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emms500

Jan 22, 2009
Hi, I'm a 'newbie'!
This bag has just been authenticated by Christie's UK. It is beaded all over wih black and white beads, it was bought in Louis Vuitton Paris, Made in France, beautiful quality I wondered if anyone had any more information, year, and value especially. My main aim is to sell it. If anybody knows anything about this bag I'd love to know. Thanks. I think I've managed to upload a pic, will have to see (as I'm new!):yes:

Attachments

• LV_bag_3.jpg
    LV_bag_3.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 1,335
I can assure you it is 100% authentic - double cheked by Christie's auctioneers, South Kensington, London. Uk. They wanted to put it into auction, which I may still do, but I want a quick sale! Thanks. Emma. x:yes:

Lol! Christie's don't get Vuitton wrong! Christie's are owned by the person who owns Louis Vuitton, they are sister companies!!!

I was told this site was an excellent source of info. I'm looking for constructive information. This bag is 100% AUTHENTIC! Lol! I know it may be difficult for some people to believe, but this was bought by a client of my mother's in Louis Vuitton Paris, and we're not sure when! But we think in the last 10 years. We don't know how much she paid. We have since lost contact with the woman!

Christie's auctioneers, besides Sotherbys are the best in the world, they are renouned for their Louis Vuitton sales and they KNOW VUITTON (as explained above), what they said was that it was commissioned, a special order and they wanted to start bidding at around 1000 Great British pounds. Now, I don't really want to wait for June for their Vuitton sale to sell the bag as I could do with the cash (couldn't we all!). I am asking for comments by people who know about Special Orders in particular or catwalk bags - this is what this bag is, and I would very much appreciate info on a year or similar. Thanks again. x

No need to apologize! Christie's handled the bag. They said that if it's a 'runway' bag, meaning catwalk, it wouldn't necessarily have a stamp/serial number - call them and ask them yourself if you like! They also mentioned that some special order bags wern't stamped. Thanks again? x

Hi Emms500 - to provide more feedback on the bag, we will need more pictures.

At this moment, since this bag does not appear authentic, we cannot offer any comments on it. Please post more pictures of the bag in the authenticate this thread. Thanks ! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.