Rare John Galliano oranges bowling bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi! I need help finding out how much this authentic John Galliano orange bowling bag is worth. I know it's a designer from Italy and the bag was not purchased in the USA. I need to know it's worth and if anyone would like to purchase this one of a kind or where I can sell it. Has a hologram and original purchase tags still on. Was just stored up in a closet so I have no idea what that it was even created! Please help!

Attached Files:

Mariapia likes this.
  2. image.jpeg I have one which I bought on sale, 50% off, a few years ago. Full price was €400. All leather, made in Italy.
    If I were you, I would keep that lovely bowling bag, as I am not sure Galliano still makes his bags in Europe.
    Unless you need the money to get something else of course.
    Here is a pic of my bag

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice