Rare Flat Brass Pebbled Tote

Thanks everyone! (even the ones who must think I'm nuts! I would tend to agree) LOL

fayden...not a pot of gold, but a gold label?? <g>

Thanks chigirl, mimi and bama...can't wait to see and feel this awesome early bag!!

Winona! long time no hear! nice to see you back here and thanks!

It's 5:00 am where I am and I woke up since I was having a nightmare that the seller cancelled the auction. As soon as I woke up, I went straight to my comp to check my auction sentry. Then I saw the red bar...what, I lost by a few bucks??? I wanted to bang my head since I was debating about my max bid the very last minute I went to sleep...Then I checked the bidding history, it's Varsha who got the bag! I'm happy that this baby will surely be taken care of...and IMO, the price is OK since other flat brass bags sell at this price range and this style is a very rare style and it's a le dix...

Varsha, Congratulations from the bottom of my heart:love: :heart: :love:

Awww, thanks, Varsha...I would surely take your offer but I live thousands of miles away from you..but knowing I can have the opportunity to hold it one day makes me so happy...:upsidedown: :yahoo: :lol:

PS. After getting two FBF, I'm bitten of the Flat Brass bug . FB bags are hard to get but it's all worth it once you get to hold it. And the more my friends can't understand my obssession about FB, the more I love it.

varsha - I looked at the sellers other auctions and she had misspelled beguelin - so I bid on the boots - got outbid but did win the "green clogs" - hoping they are dansko's and will be able to turn a profit on them.

Anway my pp payment has just been sitting there "unclaimed" -

I got a message that her pp account is messed up? and if I want I can send a money order.

Since I'm in no hurry for these - I'm going to just let it sit.

I'm wondering about your gorgeous bag though?