Rare Carly Color Combo

I know how to authenticate Coach bags and I buy and sell bags all the time on eBay. If you read the persons feedback everyone posted positive feedback. I just posted the link because I was told this color was hard to find so I wanted to let everyone know that there are a few available on eBay. Thanks!

A LOT of fakes sellers on Ebay have 100 percent positive feedback - that doesn't mean much anymore. Too many Ebay buyers wouldn't recognise a fake Coach if it had two-foot high blinking neon letters on it that said "FAKE".

Sellers should use their own photos - not only is it more honest, but using a company's copyrighted photos without their permission is illegal. The seller even copies Coach's description, which is expressly against Ebay's rules.

I understand your point, but suggesting that other board members go to an auction where there's no picture of the actual bag and whose seller doesn't obey Ebay's rules or care that copying someone's photos is illegal may not be a wise thing to do.

I know how to authenticate Coach bags too, but there's nothing in that auction that can be authenticated. And why is she using two Carly style numbers in her listing for a Chelsa Satchel? None of her auctions for any of the Carlys she's sold have photos of the actual bag, and with all the fake Carlys on Ebay I'd want to see exactly what I was bidding on before I bid, ESPECIALLY since almost every Carly with Beet trim I've looked at in the last few months has been counterfeit.