RARE Black Damier Vernis Cabaret on ebay- what do you think?

Dec 7, 2006
Hi, I am currently drooling over an item on ebay and am considering whether or not to get it. I LOVE this line, it was only out for a short time a few years ago and is very rare. I ended up buying more practical, durable, bigger bags such as the Epi St Jacques and Monogram Backpack Montsouris because I usually carry a lot of stuff with me. BUT I think the Cabaret in the Black Damier Vernis is just stunning and one-of-a-kind. The auction link is for the Damier Club bag, but if you look at the bottom of the page, there are two small pictures of the Cabaret, which she is also selling. What do you think? Is it worth $600? Do you think it is real? Thanks for any opinions! :drool:

eBay: 100%AUTH. LIMITED ED. LOUIS VUITTON DAMIER CLUB BAG! (item 270071675772 end time Dec-31-06 15:30:00 PST)

Attachments

• Cabaret.JPG
    Cabaret.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 694
It is a cute bag, I'm not too sure if I would pay $600 for it b/c its kinda small...buts its also a rare find if it is authentic....I would have it authenticated before you bid or buy it.

Thanks for your opinion. I think I will hold off for now, although I love it, it's only 8 inches high by 7 inches wide. I always carry so much stuff with me! I always end up using my big bags, and only use my small bag (beige vernis Thompson street) if I'm shopping in the mall because it holds so little. Oh well, I am sure that it will appear again on ebay sometime! Hey I see that you live in Boston too? I live in Quincy, MA. Have you been to the Copley LV store lately? I haven't been in a while (banning myself):shame:

Thanks for your opinion. I think I will hold off for now, although I love it, it's only 8 inches high by 7 inches wide. I always carry so much stuff with me! I always end up using my big bags, and only use my small bag (beige vernis Thompson street) if I'm shopping in the mall because it holds so little. Oh well, I am sure that it will appear again on ebay sometime! Hey I see that you live in Boston too? I live in Quincy, MA. Have you been to the Copley LV store lately? I haven't been in a while (banning myself):shame:

LOL...yeah I live like 2 blocks from Fenway Park and was at LV today. I'm still a newbie to LV but I'm addicted already. We should go shopping sometime. :smile: