Rare bag find! What do you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]what does everyone think? would you buy this bag if you saw it in a store or on an online site or auction?

i definately would :supacool:

2. Erm..nah..not really my cup of tea..I'm really big on large roomy canvas/leather shoppers, but this..i'm not sure about the letterings..it's a little too busy for my taste..sorry..

3. I wouldn't because it is not my style too. Isn't this the same bag you keep asking about where to find?

4. I wouldn't, mostly because a girl I know wears a bag like that and it looks SO tacky on her I can't stand looking at that bag anymore. :sick: But I bet you could pull it off.

5. I think it's cute! It can definitely be pulled off. I'm a sucker for totes.

6. Not my cup of tea but I saw some girls carrying similar type of totes and they rock it (and saw a couple that didn't look right on them).

7. You said you wanted this bag four days ago. What gives? Are you the one selling them. If so, I don't think you can do that here.

8. I'm too old for it....

9. I liked the Paris one, better. If I carried that I would probably hear a ton of comments about hash bars.
    I also think this looks like a tote bag for travelling, gym, etc. I would do that, but not as a handbag.

10. No.

11. Not really my style...

12. not me

13. It's cute, but I wouldnt buy it.

14. nope... not my style...

15. Unless I actually bought it in Amsterdam as a souvenir, I wouldn't want it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice