RARE Bag Exchange...

I love your red jumbo but really there's not much point in holding on to it (or feeling sad about losing it) if you don't use it. I think it would be better off in the closet of someone who will use it, and you are better off with the clutch if it suits your lifestyle more:yes:
If you sold the Chanel for 4x the value of the Pistachio clutch then I'm guessing it wasn't such a bad deal;) You get 2 lovely bags for the price of 1!
Sounds like an even trade to me:smile:

as much as i adore chanel ~ i am not a fan of this flap ~ i :heart: the bal clutch! ~ i also hope that you got a good deal as vintage chanels fetch a lot of money ~ all that & your're happy too of course! :flowers:

Even if your Pistacchio Clutch is gorgeous, I wouldn't have got ridden of that Chanel flap..it's sooooooooooooo gorgeous and hot, a timeless piece. Anyway, if you are happy with Pistacchio it's all that matters.

I am a Balenciaga fan, through and through. I have no idea about Chanel, however, I would not have swapped your red flap + cash for the pistachio clutch. I don't feel it was a fair trade on your side. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have that pistachio clutch *pant* but that Chanel was fabulous and so much more versatile...