RARE Bag Exchange...

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore
I definitely love the vintage red chanel jumbo...and i believe it's so rare.....anyway, i did saw a pfer posted this at the chanel thread not long, not sure if u sold it to her....LOLLL

Anyway, lovely clutch but i wuld also hope u shld have kept ur chanel jumbo....i haven't seen this so far except the last one that was sold last yr on ebay. Frankly speaking, it's so rare...well, if u weigh between the clutch & the chanel bag, then get the best dat u like most.

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
i'd keep the chanel......but what you love is more important.
love your cornflower oval....i actually got the same thing and i love it.

I definitely love the vintage red chanel jumbo...and i believe it's so rare.....anyway, i did saw a pfer posted this at the chanel thread not long, not sure if u sold it to her....LOLLL

Anyway, lovely clutch but i wuld also hope u shld have kept ur chanel jumbo....i haven't seen this so far except the last one that was sold last yr on ebay. Frankly speaking, it's so rare...well, if u weigh between the clutch & the chanel bag, then get the best dat u like most.
lilflobowl, japskivt thanks much for your opinion:smile:

Celia_hish thanks much for the frank comment you have there:smile:i used to be a Chanel fanatic, im still inlove but not as so much as before... Maybe one reason why i let go of the Red one, is im currently enjoying BBag, so I did not realize things you said there^^... I should have posted a thread asking for opinions if i should sell it or not (too late). Well then, ill look for another RARE Chanel, will use my connections:graucho: which do you have in mind?;)

slinks

Balcontent
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I don't know anything about Chanel, but I love Bal and know that the Pistachio clutch is super rare, especially in great condition. At the end of the day I think it's best to keep things that you'll love and use, regardless of collector value.

firstclass1

dreams come true :-)
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
I don't know anything about Chanel, but I love Bal and know that the Pistachio clutch is super rare, especially in great condition. At the end of the day I think it's best to keep things that you'll love and use, regardless of collector value.

I totally agree with 'A' slinks :tup: ! I know Chanel but I'm not a big fan of their bags :nogood: Bals are much more fun and more versatile (IMO) - look at all this colours and smooth leathers:drool:, you can wear it with everything and to each occasion ... AND last but not least: the very RARE '04 pistachio clutch is a real treasure and just BREATHTAKING :heart: she holds her value, I'm pretty sure :yes:! WELL DONE allegra.... CONGRATS :flowers::love:

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
WOW!!! your clutch looks like it's in mint condition!!! sorry dear, i don't know much about chanel, but i think you scored bit time!!! :yes:

rosyposie

O.G.
Sep 12, 2007
I would have said the chanel was worth more :sad: but if you prefer the pistachio then thats great but i hope you didn't pay out too much!

pluiee

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
congratulations on the pistachio clutch!! i am a fan of both bal and chanel and might not have switched for it myself but you know what, to each his (or her own) and you got the one that you love most! i just got a pistachio first and i am in love with it! :smile:

suzie w

O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
Canada
i prefer balenciaga over chanel.... just my opinion... the chanels r really challenging for me to wear.... i guess im quite a casual person and chanel seem really dressy... good work! great trades!