Rare and probably extinct...

luxlover

O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
There's been no reveals from me for a while, so I'm going to milk this one for all its worth and torture everyone!! hahahahaha:roflmfao:

So last Thursday, when I was suppose to be studying for my law school finals. I decided to go online for a bit and take a study break...

As usual, my online browsing brings me to TPF Hermes and I start browsing around on the website and commenting on some threads.

TPF always leaves me itching to add something new to my collection, and this particular visit was no different.

I've been dreaming about an exotic bag for awhile and its seems I finally came upon the perfect chance to own one.....:heart::heart:

According the the tracking information, Fedex was suppose to deliver this package before 10am. I was basically sitting in my room, stalking the driveway trying to see when the Fedex truck would turn the corner....hahaha

My family is a group of late sleepers, so I wanted to be able to catch the Fedex person before he/she rang the doorbell. I didn't want to wake up anyone in my family since this purchase is suppose to have never happened...:lol:

Lo and behold....my Mom decides to wake up early on this particular beautiful sunny day to go hiking in our neighborhood. If only this package had come a week early when I was at my own house then I wouldn't have had to deal with all of this sneaking around...haha

So Mom starts to get suspicious about why I'm constantly pushing her to go back to bed...hahaha. I told her she should get tons of beauty sleep or her skin wouldnt look good for the party we're going to tonight.

Being the smart woman she is though, she certainly didn't fall for any of my tricks... :roflmfao: