Rare 2003 Olive Brown City w/silver hardware

the seller is not a nice person, and I don't even believe that 40 people are watching. Veracity and integrity are not her strong-suits. I'm staying away from this auction on principle alone!

She's waiting for DAYLIGHT? Gees woman, turn the lights on in your house and take better pictures!...lets see, someone did BIN on the same bag previously then the seller decided it wasnt fair to others and refunded the buyer? OR did the seller suddenly realize she could have gotten more for the bag? hmmm, nice bag...but I seriously doubt there are 40 people watching it. I agree with decophile 1000%....another better bag will come along be patient girls!

She's waiting for DAYLIGHT? Gees woman, turn the lights on in your house and take better pictures!...lets see, someone did BIN on the same bag previously then the seller decided it wasnt fair to others and refunded the buyer? OR did the seller suddenly realize she could have gotten more for the bag? hmmm, nice bag...but I seriously doubt there are 40 people watching it. I agree with decophile 1000%....another better bag will come along be patient girls!
BINGO! Right on Donna. She sounds like a creep. Screwed over last buyer to chase after more money and makes herself sound all high and mighty. Did you see her pontificating in the Q&A section on the bottom? Claims she "colluded" with the last buyer but then came to Jesus on her own and now wants to be fair to the whole world. What a poser!

BINGO! Right on Donna. She sounds like a creep. Screwed over last buyer to chase after more money and makes herself sound all high and mighty. Did you see her pontificating in the Q&A section on the bottom? Claims she "colluded" with the last buyer but then came to Jesus on her own and now wants to be fair to the whole world. What a poser!

wa ha ha ha ha.... i'm laughing my head off when i read this, decophile...

I have to agree with you guys... I think she cancelled the transaction with the last winner because she realized she could have gotten more for the bag. I find it odd how I think she is saying that she purchased it herself at Barneys, which you can confirm, yet she doesn't seem to be the owner of the bag or know much about Balenciaga. :weird:

i don't get how sellers can say they only used it a handful of times yet the handles are already darker. i've used my b bags a lot more than that and they never darken. i wonder if these people just never wash their hands!