RARE: '04 PISTACHIO classique on ebay - BIN $1499

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Beautiful, good luck!

2. It's beautiful! I can't believe how excellent the condition is on such a light colored older bag! :tender: Wish I had the extra funds right now...:girlsigh:

3. I really have to stop coming to this section.:Push: That bag is gorgeous and so tempting.

Good luck!

4. Good luck Nhelle!!

5. ^^thanks ladies!:love:

6. Good luck Nhelle it's such a beauty! You still have the pistachio twiggy right?

7. nope..the trade didn't push through...however, I have ordered the rouge VIF city and I need to "recycle" my bags again..LOL:lol:

8. Oooh a rouge vif city?:love: You're so lucky! I need to settle on smaller purchases in rouge vif because I'm low on cash at the mo :Push: I'm going to get either the new toilet case or coin purse :heart:

9. ^^ yeah I love red bags a lot!!! it's so sexy..LOL...

10. OMG, I love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice