RAOK Questionnaire!!!

kallison

wake up.you're alive
Sep 3, 2006
okay, so it's a little earlier than i thought, but i'm trying to get stuff done before classes start monday.

buddies will start going out tomorrow, if not tonight. there is still time to sign up, however. if you have NOT received an email back from me, that probably means you need to wait until the next round. if you haven't heard back, and you really think you should be able to participate, please email me at [email protected]. please reference the sign up thread for requirements.

batgirl0711 is helping me out with this round and will get a copy of everybody's info. so if you have any questions once buddies go out (like you need us to ask your buddy a specific question), you can direct them to me (email only, please!) or cindy (probably pm her).

age range:

favorite color:

favorite snack:

any allergies (peanuts, flowers, etc.):

other obsessions/hobbies/collections besides bags:

favorite magazines/books:

do you have an existing subscription to any mags?

favorite tv show/movie:

pets:

where do you like to shop?

favorite fast food/casual food chain restaurant?

favorite flowers:

things you absolutely hate (can be anything!):

tell your buddy something about yourself that isn’t covered by the above questions:

also, we had a lot of fun last time with a list of under $5 items you'd like to get- perfect for a buddy on a budget! so, list those!

Age range: 23.. about to be 24 in september!!

favorite color: cobalt blue or pink or white or light colored jeans or geranium red or baby blue

favorite snack: KitKat Bar!!

any allergies (peanuts, flowers, etc.): Nope

other obsessions/hobbies/collections besides bags: Shopping, Reading, Drawing

favorite magazines/books: Nancy Drew books and all fashion magazines

do you have an existing subscription to any mags? Seventeen and Cosmo girl! I know i m such a dork

favorite tv show/movie: HEROES and South Park

pets: None :sad:

where do you like to shop? Macys, Coach, any mall

favorite fast food/casual food chain restaurant? Dallas BBQs

favorite flowers: Hibiscus and Tulips

things you absolutely hate (can be anything!): Liars

tell your buddy something about yourself that isn’t covered by the above questions: I'm kooky and weird but one of the nicest people you ll ever meet!

also, we had a lot of fun last time with a list of under $5 items you'd like to get- perfect for a buddy on a budget! so, list those!

Gift cards!!!! Who doesnt like gift cards?? And nail polish and lip glosses and chocolate!!

age range: 29-35 (I am 32)! UGH!

favorite color:
Blue and pink!

favorite snack:
Cadbury chocolate/popcorn/trail mix.

any allergies (peanuts, flowers, etc.):
No.

other obsessions/hobbies/collections besides bags:
Fashion magazines, animals (my dogs and turtle), pandas, makeup and Ebay!

favorite magazines/books:
In Style, Elle, Marie Claire, Vogue. Not a big book reader!

do you have an existing subscription to any mags?
One….to Harpers Bazaar.

favorite tv show/movie:
TV Show: I like reality shows. I love House and all of the CSI’s.

pets:
My beloved Pug, Newfoundland-lab mix and turtle!

where do you like to shop?
Besides Coach? LOL! Lane Bryant, Macy’s, Sephora, Border’s Books.

favorite fast food/casual food chain restaurant?
Dairy Queen!

favorite flowers:
Stargazer Lily!

things you absolutely hate (can be anything!):
War, poverty, abuse against children, the elderly and animals. And, I HATE onions!

tell your buddy something about yourself that isn’t covered by the above questions:
Yup, I am a weirdo too! Others say I am kind and a good listener! I love playing with my doggies outside. I love accessories! I LOVE chocolate! I am married with no children. I am an Ebay Powerseller. I have pierced ears. I garden both flowers and veggies!

Candy bars, packs of popcorn, gift cards, magazines, lip gloss!