RAOK Questionnaire!!!

age range: I'm 19

favorite color: PINK! I also love green... kelly green.

favorite snack: Hmm... Skittles are yummy... so are those orange slices... fruity things, apparently

any allergies (peanuts, flowers, etc.): None

other obsessions/hobbies/collections besides bags: PEZ dispensers, scrapbooking, funky plastic jewelry (those big colorful ball necklaces and bangles)

favorite magazines/books: Cosmo, Pez & Bakelite collectors books (dorky, I know)

do you have an existing subscription to any mags? nope, none

favorite tv show/movie: Grey's Anatomy, ER, and Gilmore Girls. No favorite movie

pets: My chubby wubby kitty, Samantha

where do you like to shop? Target, Coach, Macy's, Ulta/Sephora

favorite fast food/casual food chain restaurant? Subway...

favorite flowers: Gerbera Daisies

things you absolutely hate (can be anything!): Scrapbooking rub-ons (I really couldn't think of anything else, haha)

tell your buddy something about yourself that isn’t covered by the above questions: Lets see... I'm really into simplistic things (nothing too flashy or anything) and I like trying new things!

also, we had a lot of fun last time with a list of under $5 items you'd like to get- perfect for a buddy on a budget! so, list those!
POST-ITS!!! Blank cards, headbands, candles, Hmm... office supplies (I love pens, highlighters, markers... LOL), candy (I have a secret stash for those days that just need a little something sweet, hehe), magazines

age range: 23

favorite color: Purple or Green (hehe it's hard for me to decide)

favorite snack: chocolate!!!!

any allergies (peanuts, flowers, etc.): No allergies

other obsessions/hobbies/collections besides bags: I love Junk Food tees! I have a bunch with Diet Coke, the tootsie roll owl, 7up, Pepsi. I also love shoes especially slip ons. I love Hello Kitty and Sailor Moon! I just a big fan of anime and Japan's characters. I also obsessed with Japanese candy.

favorite magazines/books: Magazines-Glamour, Vogue, all those celebrity gossip ones:P, Cosmo. Books-Tuck Everlasting and Drowning Ruth.

do you have an existing subscription to any mags? No, I tend to buy them as I'm waiting in line at the grocery store.

favorite tv show/movie: My favorite TV show is Top Chef and my all time favorite movie is Fight Club!

pets: I don't have any pets but I would love a husky, a bull dog, and a pug someday.

where do you like to shop? I like to shop at Target, New York and Company, The Limited, and Aldo shoes.

favorite fast food/casual food chain restaurant? My favorite fast food/casual food restaurant is Chipotle! I can eat that everyday! Otherwise I love Jimmy John's or Erberts and Gerberts. I like to go to fast food places, bring it home and pop in a good movie!

favorite flowers: I am not a big fan of flowers b/c they always tend to die on me:crybaby: I am not very good at taking care of them.

things you absolutely hate (can be anything!): I am not a big fan of crocs! As comfortable as I have heard them to be, I just can't see myself wearing one and I think other people look silly in them too. Babies and kids look so cute in them though.

tell your buddy something about yourself that isn’t covered by the above questions:
I am a big fan of movies and watch one everytime I get the chance whether it be at home or the movie theatre. I really like relaxing at home with my BF so I'm really laid back and I like to be in my PJ's.

also, we had a lot of fun last time with a list of under $5 items you'd like to get- perfect for a buddy on a budget! so, list those!
Hand sanitizer/moisturizer from Bath and Body Works, Chapstick (any fruity flavor), Trident gum-strawberry/kiwi, headbands, pens, dark chocolate, gummys, magazines.

age range: 30

favorite color: Teal/aqua

favorite snack: Cheese & anything cheesy, chocolate - love chocolate covered marshmallow and chocolate covered coconut

any allergies (peanuts, flowers, etc.): Strong fragrances

other obsessions/hobbies/collections besides bags: Poker (love to play!), I take adult ballet class - so anything ballet is super, shoes, flip flops, I collect those squichy stress balls/shapes (I'm almost embarassed to admit that!), photography is a passion of mine, love penguins & butterflies

favorite magazines/books: People, Cosmo, Marie Claire, Redbook, any mags similar to these, anything on Oprah's Book List

do you have an existing subscription to any mags? Cosmo & Redbook

favorite tv show/movie: The Sopranos, The Office, World Poker Tour (or anything poker related)

pets: Chihuahua/Poodle mix named Fred (see avatar) and two Holland Lop rabbits

where do you like to shop? Gap, Target, Macy's, Ebay

favorite fast food/casual food chain restaurant? McDonalds, Taco Bell

favorite flowers: Any type of Lily (my name translates to lily in Greek)

things you absolutely hate (can be anything!): Not really anything I can think of

tell your buddy something about yourself that isn’t covered by the above questions: I am a busy working mom to a nine year old girl

Lip gloss from Bath & Body Works
Anything in the Coconut Lime Verbena scent from Bath & Body Works (the only place with fragrances that are light enough for me!)
Anything chocolate
Stationary
Pens
Hand Lotion
Nail polish
Orbit gum
Flip flops in size 7

hey guys, emails will be going out sporadically today, but don't freak if you don't get yours right away.

again, if you didn't get a confirmation email from me, that means i don't have you included.

age range: 35 in July but I swear I act 25 :rolleyes:

favorite color: lime green or turqouise (my car is lime green -- I call her my little lime..lol)

favorite snack: martinis, iced coffee, lattes, swedish fish, chocolate, ice cream

any allergies (peanuts, flowers, etc.): none

other obsessions/hobbies/collections besides bags: traveling, writing, cooking, wine, gambling, makeup, shopping, pets, reading, music, bling, xbox360, starting to get into stamping

favorite magazines/books: Caribbean travel & life, Islands, Cosmo, Self, murder mysteries, books by Laurie Notaro, murder mystery books, travel books, pretty much any fiction books.

do you have an existing subscription to any mags? Caribbean travel and life, Islands, Jane

favorite tv show/movie: TV - Lost, project runway, top chef, heroes, american idol, House MOVIES - True Romance, Pirates of the Caribbean series, Little Miss Sunshine. I basically like comedies, action movies and drama.

pets: Black kitty - Lucy and a huge tan kitty - Elmo

where do you like to shop? Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Sephora, DSW Shoes, Providence Place Mall, bath & body, Nordies, Macy's, Lane Bryant, Victorias secret, Loehmanns, Filenes Basement, .. pretty much everywhere!

favorite fast food/casual food chain restaurant? Panera Bread or Dunkin Donuts/Starbucks

favorite flowers: Love all flowers..

things you absolutely hate (can be anything!): Mean people, horror movies, watered down cocktails, people who think they're better than you

tell your buddy something about yourself that isn’t covered by the above questions: I'm crazy!! No seriously I think I mgiht be crazy :P. I like to have fun no matter what I do. I love to travel.. I"m heading on a European vacation this summer in late august (ireland, london, paris) and am pretty exicited about that. My favorite caribbean island is barbados and I do love the rum!! My dream is to open a beach bar someday.

I'm sort of into healthy living (although I am currently failing it miserably). I am also always trying to lose weight and sometimes I succeed. Am I writing too much here? :yes:

starbucks gift cards, dunkin donuts gift cards, pens, candy, a book, bath and body works stuff

age range: I am 34

favorite color: butter yellow, black, blue, and I love RED

favorite snack: (www.sees.com)See's peanut brittle :smile:, love weight watchers lemon cakes, Reese peanut butter cups,Godiva Chocolates yum. Ben & Jerry's always helps on a bad day! Star bucks we just go one about 30 min away so worth the drive!!Love Life savers sours new favorite treat

any allergies (peanuts, flowers, etc.): NKA

other obsessions/hobbies/collections besides bags: I am very active with the Relay for Life wit the American Cancer Society I lost my mom to cancer about 6 years ago and have been team captain since I love anything with the pink ribbon of hope on it . Love silver jewerly I wear diamonds in my ears and that is the only earring I wear however I have been known to wear pearls, I would love a aqua beaded bracelet or a chocolate beaded necklace/bracelet. I am also a taxi driver to my youngest son who loves soccer, basketball, and this coming year wants to try football mixed in with the other 2 I am obsessed with fixing up my house at the moment just had vinal siding done and now really want new kitchen floors new flooring the bedrooms and really want to stain the deck am hoping to put flowers out there seems I am on the deck more than in the house. I am also a big fan of Cinderella

Finally love Southern Living at home I used to sell it and miss the stuff I would love to add this to my collection

http://cgi.ebay.com/Southern-Living-at-Home-PITTMAN-Coasters-Siena-FREESHPG_W0QQitemZ270107173458QQihZ017QQcategoryZ31587QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem it

comes in another color called Providence which I would love either one they both would work wonderful

or this to add to my deck area

http://cgi.ebay.com/Southern-Living-at-Home-Natchez-Street-Lantern-NIB-ret_W0QQitemZ130118918612QQihZ003QQcategoryZ10034QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

favorite magazines/books: marie claire, cosmo, Southern Living & love to read james patterson novels but I am really behind also loved the left behind series and have started the newest books.

do you have an existing subscription to any mags? No

favorite tv show/movie:Favorite Tv shows Greys Anatomy, Lost, Desperate housewives. Movies all about chic flicks

pets: Grayson (silky terrier) Abby(shih tuz) Dusty (house cat) and Pepper (house cat)2 turtles Peas and Micky

where do you like to shop? Bath and Body works, Lush, Belk, Macy's, Coach.com

Bath & Body I am loving the pineapple lotion & shower gel also love coconut scents and sweet pea
Lush.com- love the bath bombs l have tried and love honey bee, black pearl,(would like to try) think pink, and sugar rush would also like to try sweetie pie shower jelly
Belk love the clothes and also the madison square studio necklaces/braclets
Coach am lusting after legacy stripe ponytail scarf, perfume print ponytail scarf, denim signature skinny mini (I seen it on macys.com)
purse size perfume, signature flower charm, would love a denim wristlet to match my denim carly like the one on macys.com, love the pig charm as well he is cute also the one thing I would love the most is a coach umbrella not picky as to what I get I have always wanted one. I would also like a pill case as well and an agenda (very last on the list)

favorite fast food/casual food chain restaurant? Love Subway, and a chinease place here called Shun Xing but favorite places to eat sit down wise Texas Steakhouse, Mexican Resturants, Olive Garden,& K&W Cafeteria

favorite flowers: Tulips and Daisy's

things you absolutely hate (can be anything!): Rude people

tell your buddy something about yourself that isn’t covered by the above questions: Going on vacation July 15-21 don't send anything then however a nice pedicure would be perfect before I go hmmmm I use a place called the village spa (276) 641-1980 hint hint hint :smile: I am a mother of 2 boys ages 7 and 14

I love orbit gum (green or blue box) can't have enough ink pens, the weight watchers snack cakes(lemon) or the muffins (berry's and creme)are under 3, sticky notes with animals on them( if you could find one with Grayson that would be sweet), had my car broken into and all my cd's were stolen among other things would love a really nice cd holder to fit in between the seat (fold up type) Also nail polish like hot pinks or great summery colors love by China Glaze sexy silhouette (could use a refill) and also by China Glaze margaritta ville, cute nail files also and of course you can't go wrong with candles love clean scents & yankee's butter cream

I will love anything and everything you send me please dont leave me hanging like the last go round. I am looking forward to having a real buddy this time! :smile:

favorite color: pink!

favorite snack: i'm a junk food junkie. i love sour stuff and fruity stuff (or sour fruity stuff, haha!). i'm also a huge gum addict (as in, novelty gum. don't ask, but i looove it).

any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers, etc.): no food allergies, but i'm allergic to nickel (like in jewelry).

other obsessions/hobbies/collections besides bags: music is EVERYTHING to me. i would probably die without my ipod (no kidding). i also love to write (working on some poetry and a novella now). i love juicy couture charms, too- SO adorable! i do enjoy my fair share of drinking, lol, so stuff like that is fine. other than that, not much. i'm so girly, it's kinda ridiculous. anything pink and i'm happy!

favorite magazines/books: i love chick lit (like the shopaholic books). but i also love philosophy stuff, so anything goes!

do you have an existing subscription to any mags? yeah- cosmo, elle, harpers bazaar (i think that's what it's called?), psychology today, spin, and blender.

favorite TV show/movie: i love simpsons, scrubs, top model, project runway. i'm totally not a movie person though, but i enjoy some comedies.

pets: my beautiful adopted beagle/corgie mix ruby! where do you like to shop? macy's and target rock my world!

favorite fast food/casual food chain restaurant? hmm...chickfila is yummy. favorite flowers: gerbera daisies are my faves! but i love pretty much anything except roses (i get bummed when they die too fast...)

things you absolutely hate (can be anything!): i don't hate a whole bunch!

tell your buddy something about yourself that isn’t covered by the above questions: i'm a starbucks addict, but i won't drink coffee otherwise (it's just not the same!). i love black tea, though. i love stuff in yummy smelling scents (i love bath and body works products, and especially candles). oh, and this will sound stupid, but i love SAMPLES of beauty products (philosophy is my fave!).

also, we had a lot of fun last time with a list of under $5 items you'd like to get- perfect for a buddy on a budget! so, list those! school stuff (pens, sharpies, white out...all the stuff i lose all the time...), i said it above but i love samples (*cough*stealthem*cough*), nail polish, pedi stuff...the dollar section at target is fab, btw. haha.

age range: 24

favorite color: turquoise, red! :biggrin: any jewel tone or bright color ... not one for pastels

favorite snack: dark chocolate (but live in FL may melt), popcorn

any allergies (peanuts, flowers, etc.): tomatoes.

other obsessions/hobbies/collections besides bags: traveling (I'm going to las vegas at the end of june! :biggrin:), celine dion/random french music, scarves & charms (not just coach!)

favorite magazines/books: I loove random chick lit/chick lit mysteries. I usually buy them from the clearance section of barnes and nobles. I have been meaning to pick up PJ Tracy's Live Bait & Snow Blind but I can't find them in hardcover around here (I don't like the itty bitty paperbacks ... they've gotta be normal sized, haha). I have been meaning to preorder the new harry potter book too.

do you have an existing subscription to any mags? yeah, I just got a bunch when my dad traded in frequent flyer miles ... uh ... I think EW, lucky, allure, glamour

favorite tv show/movie: I love the office, boston legal, prison break

pets: I'm moving and none of my babies are coming with me. :crybaby: my bichon is going with my mom (technically hers, but it sleeps with me, ahha), and my random kitties are going with my dad. I hope to get some cats once I get a job.

where do you like to shop? target, nordstroms, sephora, uhhh. anywhere?

favorite fast food/casual food chain restaurant? STARBUCKS, I go there every day! I also eat at panera bread a lot

favorite flowers: I love interesting flowers, anything but roses and carnations

things you absolutely hate (can be anything!): small paperback books.

tell your buddy something about yourself that isn’t covered by the above questions: I am moving at the end of the summer sometime, and have a full class load so I don't know how often I'll be able to check my PO box and get stuff, but I'll try to do it at least a few times a week! ;)

also, we had a lot of fun last time with a list of under $5 items you'd like to get- perfect for a buddy on a budget! so, list those! anything at target. hah! nail polish, school supplies, stationery, stickers, etc.

age range: 24

favorite color: Aqua, Pink, White, Blues- I like clean, classic looking things if that makes any sense at all!

favorite snack: Fruit, potato chips, any kind of bread imagineable- especially bread sticks with sauce though, chocolate, gummies and fruity things, Gerber Graduates fruit strips

any allergies (peanuts, flowers, etc.): nada

other obsessions/hobbies/collections besides bags: television, makeup, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping

favorite magazines/books: chick lit, non fiction- political leaning to the left, historical events... In Style, quirky fact books (why men have nipples kind of thing)

do you have an existing subscription to any mags? Better Homes and Gardens, Elle, Okay, The Nation

favorite tv show/movie:West Wing, Sports Night, Alias, The Office, Scrubs, Digging for the Truth, Grey's Anatomy, Men in Tree's, Countdown with Keith Olbermann, Family Guy, Simpsons, Daily Show, ad Colbert Report

pets: 2 yorkies, and 1 sheltie

where do you like to shop? Maurices, Coach outlet, Abercrombie, Kohls, Macys, American Eagle

favorite fast food/casual food chain restaurant? Arby's, Starbucks, Applebee's, Little Caesars, McDonalds, Taco Bell

favorite flowers: Calla Lillies, Poppies, Peonies, Hydranga, Gerbera daisies

things you absolutely hate (can be anything!): Mayo, all salad dressing, NY yankee's, Ohio State

tell your buddy something about yourself that isn’t covered by the above questions: I have a tomboy side. I love old cars, NE Patriots, MIchigan football, and Detroit Tigers. I'm a grad student who is just starting a new job. I have a ton of stress right now.

also, we had a lot of fun last time with a list of under $5 items you'd like to get- perfect for a buddy on a budget! so, list those! Chapstick, hair things, cute socks, flip flops (7.5), nail polish, little sample things to throw in my purse, candy (any except coconut), gift cards, stationary

age range: 29-35 (I am 32)! UGH!

favorite color:
Blue and pink!

favorite snack:
Cadbury chocolate/popcorn/trail mix.

any allergies (peanuts, flowers, etc.):
No.

other obsessions/hobbies/collections besides bags:
Fashion magazines, animals (my dogs and turtle), pandas, makeup and Ebay!

favorite magazines/books:
In Style, Elle, Marie Claire, Vogue. Not a big book reader!

do you have an existing subscription to any mags?
One….to Harpers Bazaar.

favorite tv show/movie:
TV Show: I like reality shows. I love House and all of the CSI’s.

pets:
My beloved Pug, Newfoundland-lab mix and turtle!

where do you like to shop?
Besides Coach? LOL! Lane Bryant, Macy’s, Sephora, Border’s Books.

favorite fast food/casual food chain restaurant?
Dairy Queen!

favorite flowers:
Stargazer Lily!

things you absolutely hate (can be anything!):
War, poverty, abuse against children, the elderly and animals. And, I HATE onions!

tell your buddy something about yourself that isn’t covered by the above questions:
Yup, I am a weirdo too! Others say I am kind and a good listener! I love playing with my doggies outside. I love accessories! I LOVE chocolate! I am married with no children. I am an Ebay Powerseller. I have pierced ears. I garden both flowers and veggies!

Candy bars, packs of popcorn, gift cards, magazines, lip gloss!

Crap! I need to add to mine!
I read some of yours and got some ideas.
Plus, laying in bed got me thinking, "I should have put that!"

I also like the color green.
I love stripes, especially Legacy stripes!
I love flip flops (big-ole size 11!)
Bath and Body Works is also one of my faves...you can get some great stuff there for under $5!
Dunkin Donuts Coffee!
I LOVE the music group Queen! I do not have any CD's by them yet. I used to, but they are long gone!
I'm not a big movie buff...I do like the paranormal (don't laugh) and Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi is one of my faves!
I also like headbands and hats, Sz. M/L.

I think that's it!
This is going to be fun!