RAOK out! SPRING 2010 CL FORUM GX *REVEAL THREAD*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies. I got a little Valentine's Day gift from my buddy so I figured it was time to start this thread.

2. So, I have to say. My buddy is so sweet! This was so unexpected and literally brought tears to my eyes. I haven't been at work much the past 2 weeks because I have a ton of vacation days I need to use up. This was the best surprise when I walked in and found a package on my desk.

The red wrapping was perfect. So was the little heart sticker on the envelope. Then the card. Handmade! WOW, it looks professional. I wish I was artistic or musical, but I have only ever been good at sports, so this is AMAZING. I can't believe you drew the shoes yourself! Then I open it up and find the cutest socks (that I will have on my feet tomorrow), delicious chocolate (that I will eat too much of), and this cute mini flower pot that I can't wait to bring home and do with DD.

Thank you for making my day!

Attached Files:

3. One more...

Attached Files:

4. OMG!! I love this!! The shoes are so inspired and inspiring!!! I knew that we have the sweetest gals in this subforum!!! Jap, you did good!!

Thank you for creating the thread!! :flowers:

5. That's an amazing card! It's so thoughtful

6. #6 Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
    japskivt, your V-day presents are so cute!!! Any idea about who your buddy is?

Anyway, I'm so bad at decorating/wrapping, too so you're not alone!

7. So cute jap!!!

8. Aw... I love it. so generous and thoughtful!

9. I love the card.:love:

10. What a lovely card and cute socks!!!! Jap I am the same way - not good at all when it comes to that creative, crafty stuff. Give me a sport any day of the week!! :biggrin:

11. How wonderful!!!! You have a creative buddy!

12. Gorgeous and very thoughtful!

13. What amazing (and such perfect penmanship). Such a sweet and thoughtful gesture. You have quit a talented buddy Jap.

14. That is super cute and romantic :love:

15. jap, your buddy is so talented, creative and thoughtful!