Rant…

I hate buyer's remorse from pushy SAs. I am quite new to the whole designer bag world, so you want to talk about undecisive!! I want my first one to be "perfect" so I can justify it to myself. I have a few Coach, but it's just not the same (forgive me Coach girls!). I'm trying to stay out of the stores so I don't impulse buy, or even worse, get talked into a bag i'm not sure about. I hate feeling like I'm wasting the SAs time, but I feel even worse when I'm unhappy with a purchase that I let myself get bullied into. Ugh!

You know, I LOVED Marine at the store and didn't have my Black PT to compare it with at the time. When you put those 2 together, they look too similar under certain lights.

OK, I'm a total chicken sh$t... My SA will not be in tomorrow so I'll wait til then to return the Marine. In the mean time, is it 5PM yet? Time for some WINE :nuts:

hmwe46, highglossfinish, and orangesmurf8, very sound advise, thank you. I think I’ve learned a big lesson here. Patience is the key. Sigh…. Now if only patience comes in a bottle :Push: