*rant* retrack feedback? dream on!

1. I just received an email from this seller who once sold me a replica Fendi. It looked alright, until I received the bag and it smelt awful, nothing like real leather would.

Because the seller gave me a refund, I left a neutral, but stated very very clearly that the bag was a replica. Now I receive an email from eBay stating that the seller wants to retrack the feedback.

NO WAY SUCKER!!! You sell fakes and there is no wayy I am helping you continue your scam! :cursing::cursing:

2. Right on! Glad that you're sticking to your guns.

3. I think that's awesome that your not giving in!!!!

4. I really wanna leave negative feedback... especially since the reply to the feedback I left was "Bag is real. Buyer didn't want to pay 10% fees"
    LIke hell yea! Of cos I'm not gonna want to pay 10% fees when I find out I've been scammed!

ARGGGH!!!

5. Hopefully, at least the netural will save a few people from bidding on future items. I always look at these comments, and in most cases, if the seller writes a response that the bag is real, after receiving a netural or negative feedback, I would probably not take a chance and buy an item if I am not familar with the seller, and would stay clear.

6. I think you can add a response to the feedback. I've never done it, but I've seen it done.

7. you can leave a response to the feedback...go to feedback fourm ...there you can leave under respond to feedback left, or feedback reply...Right On!:yahoo:

8. Good for you!!

It's people like you that help other bag lovers steer clear of eBay sellers trying to sell fakes!! :flowers:

9. Good for you! Let this scammer be exposed for their illegal activities!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice