RANT! Just because items are OOS online and in stores does not mean....

jenniletv

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Jack up your prices on ebay, bonanza, or wherever! I have been looking for a bag and its retail is $850. I go to fleabay and the same bag BIN is $1295??? Are you kidding me??? What gives these sellers the right to do that is beyond me. It just does not seem right to me. I guess I'll keep stalking the website and patiently wait for the bag to come back in stock. I will not pay more then retail for a bag no matter what it is. Sorry - rant over!!!

I agree with you on this! But it's not just those stores, I recently received a Burberry Snood for my birthday and the MSRP was lower than the retail price. My dad bought it from Saks and I double checked the pricing at Burberry and they are all the same price, a lot higher than MSRP. Sort of puzzling and upsetting :\

I agree with you! Its ridiculous. These greedy sellers are just hoping someone will pay for the overpriced item because Christmas is right around the corner. My SA says bags should be coming in soon...so hang in there and good luck :smile:

I totally agree, but you know something sometimes i think it's because of all the ebay fees sellers have to pay. Also, it might be something sellers do because people are probably buying them even though they shouldn't. I wouldn't either buy or sell this way.

It's just capitalism at its worst (sellers may think "at its best"). Basic Economics 101 law of supply and demand: the lower supply + greater demand = higher selling prices ...