Rant HERE about Ebay

Why doesn't ebay have a sort order for fb? When you are reviewing a profile you can sort all the Negatives together so you can go thru it more effectively.......Somehow I think ebay does this with full intention!:mad: What is your complaints with Ebay?:rant:

I hate the fact that they stopped showing you how long the auction was (i.e.: 5 day, 7 day, etc.) It makes it much harder to track bidding patterns.

ValleyOppressed said:
I hate the fact that they stopped showing you how long the auction was (i.e.: 5 day, 7 day, etc.) It makes it much harder to track bidding patterns.

they stlil tell you, they just moved where it's located.....under the main photo there's "listing and payment" details which you can either hide or display....if you display it there's a line that has the starting time, starting bid, and auction duration :smile:

Magical Karma Princess said:
Why doesn't ebay have a sort order for fb? When you are reviewing a profile you can sort all the Negatives together so you can go thru it more effectively.......Somehow I think ebay does this with full intention!:mad: What is your complaints with Ebay?:rant:

It's already been posted, but here's the direct link: http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs

I found it extremely helpful. I mostly stayed off from Ebay (except a few years ago I sold a whole bunch of books there). :idea:

OMG Thanks to the poster above who mentioned the 'show / hide' option under the photo! I didn't know that. I've been wondering for weeks why Ebay took that info away. Ever since they added the feature where they saved the initial bid I've become accustomed to it and now it's BACK!@

Thanks!

BTW, how do you 'quote' here. I'm an idiot apparently - :noggin: can't find that either.

summertime said:
OMG Thanks to the poster above who mentioned the 'show / hide' option under the photo! I didn't know that. I've been wondering for weeks why Ebay took that info away. Ever since they added the feature where they saved the initial bid I've become accustomed to it and now it's BACK!@

Thanks!

BTW, how do you 'quote' here. I'm an idiot apparently - :noggin: can't find that either.

lol no problem....the first few days after the change i was so disoriented and i thought it was gone too :P