Rank the bag styles

Birkin 30
Constance 18
Bolide 27
Double sens
Lindy 26
Evelyne sellier

(Those are the only bags I have and I don't have a Kelly (yet) and this is what works for my current lifestyle. Would love to expand my collection to clutches soon)

Personal ranking:

Birkin
Kelly
Bolide
Sherpa
Evelyne
LA bag
Noumea
GP

Gotta edit this since it’s back alive again! (Those zombie threads right?!)
Note: I do have all these sizes, and bags and have ordered them in order of usefulness to me and my life.

Birkin-25 or 30 preferably. 35 for work or travel
Kelly-32 or 35
Birkin JPG- for travel or something different
Bolide 35/37
GP 30
Evie GM
Vespa GM
Equi pouch/clutch
Sherpa backpack

Gotta edit this since it’s back alive again! (Those zombie threads right?!)
Note: I do have all these sizes, and bags and have ordered them in order of usefulness to me and my life.

Birkin-25 or 30 preferably. 35 for work or travel
Kelly-32 or 35
Birkin JPG- for travel or something different
Bolide 35/37
GP 30
Evie GM
Vespa GM
Equi pouch/clutch
Sherpa backpack

Although the whole nature of the thread has changed (for the better IMO). Whereas it was speculation on some 'must have' H bag based on some dream now it's about the preference of what people actually own.

I still don't have an order, different bags for different purposes.

Random not very thought out list based on current preferences and probably soon outdated:

Constance (old style better)
Double Sens
Kelly
Equi
Bolide
Río
Jige
Piano
Herbag
Plume
Vespa
Evelyn
(My least favorite styles : ))

Maybe surprising to some but I have H bags that I use more often than my Bs and Ks. Here is my ranking according to how much I use these bag styles:

Kelly cut

Roulis 23 (constant weekend/travel bag)

Kelly 28/25

Birkin 30

Constance 18

I tried and tested other bags like evie, pico, and jige but re-homed them because they didn’t get much usage.

Maybe surprising to some but I have H bags that I use more often than my Bs and Ks. Here is my ranking according to how much I use these bag styles:

Kelly cut

Roulis 23 (constant weekend/travel bag)

Kelly 28/25

Birkin 30

Constance 18

I tried and tested other bags like evie, pico, and jige but re-homed them because they didn’t get much usage.

:tup: Excellent method for effective evaluation! (Can you tell I'm in the middle of marking? :lol:)

Random not very thought out list based on current preferences and probably soon outdated:

Constance (old style better)
Double Sens
Kelly
Equi
Bolide
Río
Jige
Piano
Herbag
Plume
Vespa
Evelyn
(My least favorite styles : ))

Consulting on the surprise inclusion of the Evie at the bottom of your list?

OK I'll have an updated go

Following the method preferred by @eternallove4bag (sample last 6 months)

Bolide(s) 35/45 (IRL dimensions are 37/46 - H must be like those beauty pageants, trimming contestants measurements for some archetypal fantasy)

GP 36

Plume 32

Sac Escale (I was also told this was called a Sac Vague must relating to the 'wave' shaped flap)

Kelly Sellier 32

1938 Clutch 25 (I think it's only recently acquired this name, my SA called it something else)

Sac Mallette 26

Croc Pullman 32 /White vintage clutch (which I haven't used in 6 months)

Certainly my list does not represent my :heart: preferences.

I also was under the impression that I owned a perfectly respectable and round 10 H bags but seemed to have slipped in a 11th. Perhaps I'll demote the white clutch to SLG for the sake of my conscience.

Last edited:
:tup: Excellent method for effective evaluation! (Can you tell I'm in the middle of marking? :lol:)
Thank you so much papertiger! I am all about practicality so no matter how much I may love a bag style or size on paper unless and until I can use and abuse it, it won’t make it on my list of favorites[emoji4]

Bolide(s) 35/45 (IRL dimensions are 37/46 - H must be like those beauty pageants, trimming contestants measurements for some archetypal fantasy)

GP 36

Plume 32

Sac Escale (I was also told this was called a Sac Vague must relating to the 'wave' shaped flap)

Kelly Sellier 32

1938 Clutch 25 (I think it's only recently acquired this name, my SA called it something else)

Sac Mallette 26

Certainly may list does not represent my :heart: preferences.

I also was under the impression that I owned a perfectly respectable and round 10 H bags but seemed to have slipped in a 11th. Perhaps I'll demote the white clutch to SLG for the sake of my conscience.
Hehe! I like the idea of demoting a clutch to SLG to be within our comfort zone [emoji1360]... I love the variety of bag styles you use [emoji813]️[emoji813]️

Reactions: papertiger

GP 36

Plume 32

Kelly Sellier 32

Sac Mallette 26

Certainly may list does not represent my :heart: preferences.

:lol:

I’m going to have to look up a couple of those styles (Sac Escale and 1938 Clutch) since I’m not familiar with them.

Reactions: papertiger
Going with the current theme of bags that we truly use, I currently only have two styles:

- Kelly (32 and 35)

- Evelyne (both PM and GM).

There are other styles that I like but will never own (like the Birkin) and a few that I may get at some point but have no great need or longing for ATM (Roulis and Plume come to mind).

I also own couple of GPs but am considering rehoming them since they no longer really work for me.