Random Question: Will a M/L flap fit inside a GST?

sakura23

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Hi Ladies,

I'm heading to the USA later on this year (already planning my wishlist of what to buy).

Best case scenario, I would like to purchase a M/L flap and a GST and take both as carry on for the flight back home (don't trust enough to leave locked in check-in luggage). So anyone who has both a M/L flap and a GST, would it be possible to see whether the flap fits inside the GST and let me know.

Thanks so much for your help.

^I think that it should. Not 100% sure though, if it's lambskin you want it to be in a dustbag so that it doesn't get scratched while in the other bag.

The Maxi is about 30 CM, while the speedy 40 is 40 CM, so that should work, it's just about it fitting into the shape of the bag.

Hi Ladies,

I'm heading to the USA later on this year (already planning my wishlist of what to buy).

Best case scenario, I would like to purchase a M/L flap and a GST and take both as carry on for the flight back home (don't trust enough to leave locked in check-in luggage). So anyone who has both a M/L flap and a GST, would it be possible to see whether the flap fits inside the GST and let me know.

Thanks so much for your help.

I honestly would not put the m/l in the GST, I guess you can stretch the leather enough to fit the m/l inside but will be a very tight and bulky squize and I´d be afraid to distort the shape of the GST. But I´m sure if you´re travelling with an american airline you can take both with you as carry on without having to put one in the other :smile: