random paddington observations....

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
I hadn't gotten a new leather paddington in ages.... I got a new patent paddy this year, and a new "Or" metallic paddy, but I only recently bought my first brand new '07 leather paddy (in muscade.) Holy cow, this bag is so lightweight! I had heard that the new paddies were lighter, but it's noticeably lighter.... yet the leather seems just as nice. Way to go, Chloe!

It's so weird... about a year ago, I got tired of my paddingtons and sold all of them. I missed a few, but for the most part I was just over them after having worn them for years. Then recently, some of the new styles (like the patent paddies) really caught my eye and now I am paddy obsessed again. :love:And, there are so many good deals to be found on eBay these days! I paid full price for my muscade from NAP, but in the past few months I have snagged a tan loaf and a blanc pocket paddy on ebay for insanely low prices.

Once again, I am of the mindset that the paddington is the most perfect bag ever. And now that they actually don't weigh a ton...:yahoo:

Any other paddington deserters finding their way back like I did?

You know - this really warms my Chloe girl heart! Yes there are "other" bags but to me the style of a Paddy is incomparable - even if you throw in the biggies like "H" bags and Bals. Maybe on day I'll desert too but it will be a long way off!

Its great that you've come back to your true love...You are making me wanna try the new paddies all over again but will have to hold on to that idea for a while now!

This is too funny! I sold all of my paddies (four) on ebay about 1 year ago and now guess what I went and bought............a Brun original Paddy. I paid full price at NM but I just love her to pieces! She has gotten more compliments than all of my bags I have ever owned :love: