Random man said I look like watermelon...

CHmyloves

Hopelessly Addicted
Aug 6, 2008
Okay, here's the story that is behind this one:

I was at work (I'm a cashier) and I was ringing this fairly odd man. He's been in the store a few times before, and he's always been odd. Never rude or anything, he just says/does some strange things. Anyway, after I had finished the transaction he tells me that "...some people look like people. You look like watermelon." I was completely dumbfounded by this. I had NO idea what to say to this, so I just told him to have a good night.

So, I decided to Google this 'watermelon' person and... I couldn't find them! Am I missing something? Does this watermelon person exist? Can someone fill me in?

Uh, didn't he mean you look like a watermelon? Hence the "some people look like people" but you look like watermelon... Are you big, round, green and variegated with a red foamy-fleshy centre and black seeds?

Are you juicy and loved by children and adults alike, especially in Summer?

LOL maybe you should start calling him RandomMan - this is the weirdest thing I've ever heard LOL

Uh, didn't he mean you look like a watermelon? Hence the "some people look like people" but you look like watermelon... Are you big, round, green and variegated with a red foamy-fleshy centre and black seeds?

Are you juicy and loved by children and adults alike, especially in Summer?

LOL maybe you should start calling him RandomMan - this is the weirdest thing I've ever heard LOL

LOL I remember him leaving out the a, otherwise I would have given him a piece of my mind.

I may have areas that are a bit fleshier, but no, I'm not big, round, green, and variegated with a red foamy-fleshy center and black seeds.

Perhaps I shall call him RandomMan...

Still looking out for this 'watermelon' person, however...:roflmfao:

very strange, lol
I never heard of such a thing. Sounds like he just said whatever came to his mind. I think i would of just went along w/him. "you know, you are the second person to tell me that" type of comment

^Maybe that's it? Were you wearing a lot of pink/red and green? I know whenever my mom wears her purple outfit, she looks like a grape even though she's not round or anything. It's just that she's all purple like a grape.

Maybe it didn't come out the way he meant it and he's mentally kicking himself now? Not that I ever do anything like that, no sirree, not me.

I love watermelon, they make me happy!

I remember a few years ago one of my guy friends said I looked like a watermelon! I looked at him like he was crazy... then he said it was because I was wearing a pink blouse with a green tank underneath.

You weren't wearing a green and pink shirt, were you? :roflmfao: